Chapter 12

I opened my eyes and saw light bleeding through the bunk curtains with Vic staring at me as if he as been up for hours.

"Good Morning darling," He said smiling. I nodded sleepily and smiled back at him, "Come on I've already made some pancakes." He finished kissing my head and got up.

I laid back and looked up at the ceiling. "I have Vic Fuentes as my boyfriend." I thought to myself, "No you don't he hasn't even asked you to be his girlfriend yet." I argued back with myself. I pushed the arguing aside and got up heading to the bus kitchen. I walked toward the stool and sat down while Vic put a plate of pancakes in front of it. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you." I said softly, "What's your plans for today? Are there any shows?"

"We have a sound check at 10:30 this morning." Mike said walking in.

"What time is it now?" Tony, who i haven't realized was sitting on the couch, looked at his phone and said,

"10:29." All of the guys jumped up and ran around franticly getting their stuff together. I remained sitting on the stool drinking my coffee and chuckling at them.

"We will be back in about an hour. If you decide to go anywhere text, call or leave up a note. You know what do all three." Vic said running out the door behind the others.

"Bye Hannah!" All of them yelled back to me.

"Goodbye have fun!" i called back. Well looks like I'm all alone now. I took advantage of my time and decided to go out and get some of the essentials that we desperately needed. I walked out of the bus and was automatically hit with the smell of Dallas street stink. I walked down the crowded side walk and them remembered to text Vic that I left the bus. As I typed on my phone some asshole ran full speed into my side causing me to fall to the ground and my phone to fly out of my hands.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" The man said picking me up by my hips and dusting my off front to back.

"Um ya..." I said stepping back so he would stop touching me. I looked up to see a guy around my age with jet black hair, angle bite piercings, and gauges. His hair was short but yet still shaggy with a little curl to it and wore a dark red beanie with black ripped skinny jeans and a gray Pierce the Veil sweatshirt. He looked up and looked me in the eye. His eyes were black like his hair.

"Hi I'm Ferguson..." He said in an embarrassed tone while his cheeks turned a bright red.

"I'm Hannah." I replied while chuckling at his embarrassment.

"I am really sorry."

"Oh please. I'm fine." I said giving him a soft smile.

"Okay... Okay good. Well I have to go to work." He said pointing at the shop we were in front of. It was a little coffee shop cafe.

"Okay. Well have a good day." I said and smiled then started to walk the direction i was originally walking in.

"Wait!" He called behind me. I turns around and he finished, "let me by you a coffee."

"Um... I really should be going." I said in an apologetic voice.

"Ok, can I get your number then?" He said walked toward me. I smiled and nodded slightly and wrote my number on his hand.

###########################################################################

Oh... We got competition. I am so sorry I haven't been updating lately I can't say I have been busy because that would be a lie... But! I will start uploading a lot more for all of my books. I would just like to say thank you so much for all of the 1K readers! Thank you for putting up with my postponing of chapters bullshit. Please

Comment

. and

. Vote

. :D