Evie Frye x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

It's for my sister. Hold on just a bit and I will save you, sister dearest.

This was the only thing that was looming in his head as he went with the twin to their hideout.

~~

It had been a long while since Y/N joined the Rooks. Also, he gave them 'informations' about what the Blighters were planning. He continued on his mission of spying at them and everytime he would report Lucy. With each passing day, Y/N would always think of his sister and how is she doing. He also felt that Jacob and Evie were like them, S/N would always do reckless things and act like a child exactly like like Jacob while Y/N would scold her and fix what she did like Evie.

Evie suggested to him to work as a spy on the Blighters and bring them informations about their plans which of course were fake since Y/N told Lucy about this. Little by little, Y/N earned the twin's trust, Jacob was the easy one, but Evie was the hard one to be a trustworthy in her eyes. Eventually, she started to trust him and not only this.

Since Y/N was working with Evie most of the time, she started to adore him, he was a hard worker and always takes things seriously. However, she couldn't just tell him because she knew one thing:

Don't allow my personal feelings to compromise the mission.

The same could be said for Y/N, he felt so attracted to older Frye. Unfortunately, he had to push her and his feelings away since he has one thing in his mind:

Do it to save my sister, those feelings worth noting since she's going to die.

No matter how much their minds refused to believe this, their hearts will always be the winners.

One night, Y/N made his way to meet some Blighters to give them his report for today's events. Unbeknown to him that one of the Rooks followed him and just when he saw this, he quickly ran to his boss and informed him. Jacob was so furious to know that he was backstabbed because he helped someone and Evie had a look of heartbroken and regret. Y/N just broke her heart into tiny pieces that cannot be fixed.

When Y/N turned back to train hideout, he immediately was pulled into an empty room and was tied into a chair. In front of him was Jacob, Henry and Evie who was had hurt expression.

"What is this supposed to be?" Y/N asked as he struggled to free himself. "This is what you deserve! You betrayed us!!" Jacob said as he pulled Y/N by the collar. "You don't understand anything!?" Y/N yelled. "Explain yourself." Evie said blankly. Somehow, Y/N felt hurt because she was cold toward him now, he couldn't blame her because was hurt too. "I...I-I can't."

"Just say it, maybe we can help you." Henry tried to reason with him, but Y/N kept on refusing. "I knew it from the start that we must kill him!" Jacob said."You're right brother, he is a traitor. You're the most disgusting man I have ever seen, worse even than Starrick himself." That's it! Those words made Y/N furious, more then Jacob.

"I DID THIS TO SAVE MY SISTER!!"

He finally yelled what was in his heart all those years. "Your...sister?" Evie said. Y/N started to sniff, "She has been kidnapped for two years. I wanted to save her, but I couldn't. Lucy Thorne told me if I want to save, I must work for them and I did just to make sure she was fine." Y/N explained as his E/C eyes were felled with tears. "She is everything I have after mother died." He added. 

"Jacob, free him."

"What if it was another lie?"

Evie sighed, "I believe him." She said. Jacob shook his head with a slight roll of his eyes and went to cut the ropes. Y/N stood up while rubbing his wrists from the tight ropes. However, something caught Evie's attention, the necklace around Y/N's neck. It had the symbol of the Assassins, "Y/N, where did you get his necklace?" She asked. "It was my mother's. She was an assassin as well as father too, but they died when me and S/N were 12 and left her hidden blade for me." Y/N told her.

"12!?" Jacob asked, confused.

"We are twins."

Both Evie and Jacob looked at each other, "Are you good with the hidden blade?" Evie asked. "Yes." Y/N quickly replied. "Good, you will help me to take back the key, kill Lucy and save your sister." Y/N smiled and nodded his head.

Time skip (After killing Lucy.):-

Y/N had been looking for his sister around this building for a while. He started to panic, afraid that his sister may not be here. However, hope quickly came back when her heard a muffled voice from the room beside him. He opened the door and to his surprise, S/N was there tied in a chair and a cloth covering her mouth. When she was him, she started to tremble from fear. He was confused at first, but then he realized that he still had his hood up since Jacob gave hin one of his robes. He pulled his hood down, "S/N, I finally found you!!" She looked at her brother who ran quickly to free her.

Just when she was free, she tucked him with a tight hug as she cried, "You came!! I was scared and lonely!! I missed you!!" She cried as she buried her head in his chest. Y/N stroked her H/C hair, "It's over now! I'm here, it's okay." He soothed as he looked up and saw Evie looking at him with a soft eyes. He smiled at her and nodded his head, "Come now, let's take you home." Y/N said which she nodded for.

~~

After making sure his sister was finally asleep, he quietly closed the door of the room Evie and Jacob gave him. Then he heard someone cleared their throat from behind, he turned and saw it was Evie.

"Is she okay?" Evie asked. "Yes, a bit tired but yes." He said, looking down. "Well if you don't mind, would you like to...um.. accompany me in the next mission?" She asked, stuttering slightly while looking away. Y/N smirked and walked toward her, pulling her chin to look at him. Their gaze locked together as she looked up at him since she was shorter then him, a light pink color appeared in her face as she started to lean toward his lips until they were locked in a love felled kiss. When they pulled away, Y/N looked at her with adoration, "I would gladly accompany you." He said with a hushed voice.

Evie smiled softly at him, "I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Evie."

Extended Ending:-

"Y/N, when am I going to be an aunt?"

S/N asked her brother which made both Evie Y/N blush while Jacob laughed loudly, "Yes Evie, when am I going to be an uncle?" He asked, still laughing along with S/N. "Both of them are getting along very well." Y/N said. "More the very well." Evie added. Suddenly, both of S/N and Jacob started to whisper which made both Evie and Y/N had bad feelings.

Jacob and S/N looked at their older siblings with a sly smirk.

"Y/N AND EVIE ON THE TREE. K.I.S.S.I.N.G....."

"S/N L/N!!!"

"Jacob Frye!!!"

Both of them started to run around the train, singing loudly while Y/N and Evie chased after them. Henry stood there, facepalming at the childish behavior, "I think we have a quadruple issue we must deal with."

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was long!

Evie:- Long but good.

Really!?

Evie:- Yup.

*Hugs her tightly*.... Thank you thank you thank you!!

See you soon.

Be amazing.
RC ~😋