Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore

I saw this in the Pinterest, so I wanted to write it but with some changes.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- It's the Father Day and you and your twin brother, Ezio, wanted to give your father something special. However, you get into a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the Father Day, you and your siblings decided to do some special thing for your father without him knowing. You, Ezio, Federico, Claudia and little Petruccio sat in your and Ezio's room, deciding what would you all do for him.

" But I want to go with you!!" Claudia pouted, holding her little brother.

Federico sighed, not pleased with her stubbornness " Claudia you need to watch after Petruccio, we can't leave him alone in the house alone since I will be in the market while Y/N and Ezio will be looking for the rare flowers in the forest."

" What about Mama?" She asked, hoping that he might change his mind.

You spoke up and said " Mama is going to visit that mean woman who hates kids." All of you shivered, remembering how mean she was.

Claudia looked down " But Padre (Father) would think I did nothing for him today." She said, choking her sobs. You understood that she wanted to help, but it's too dangerous to take Petruccio to the market or the forest. You didn't want him to get hurt and Claudia was the perfect person to look after him. " I want to help too!!" She started to cry.

You and Ezio hugged her " You're helping already Claudia, we will say that you help too. Remember, team work!!" You nodded at what Ezio said and pulled away from the hug.

" We need to go if we don't want Padre to discover what are we planning." Federico said as he stood and you and Ezio followed him. " We won't be late Claudia, okay." She nodded and Federico nodded to the twins to follow.

~~

You and your twin brother walked in the forest, looking for the rare flowers your father had been looking for. You both had a mind picture of the flower. Giovanni once told you about it, he said that its smell is so strong that it can stay for days. It was purple flower, the end of its petals were pink. It just grows up in high places like mountains. ( A/n:- the flower is from my imagination. It's not real, I guess!)

" Tell me again Ezio, what Federico is going to bring for father?" You asked your older twin.

He gave a small thought, trying to remember what Federico wants to bring. " He said he will bring him a new coat and something about books, I don't remember correctly." You sighed at his statement. Ezio was always like that, not paying attention to anything unless it satisfay him. You were about to say something when Ezio pointed his finger toward something " Look! The flowers!!" You looked to where he was pointing and really saw the flowers on a top of a cliff, it wasn't so high nor so low.

You and Ezio ran to the cliff and looked up, you were thankful that your father wouldn't be here and see you taking the flowers. However, you didn't know that he was there with you, but in the other side of the forest.

Ezio looked at you as said " Y/N, you go up and take the flowers."

You raised an eyebrow and looked at him up and down " Are you serious? Why don't you go up and take the flowers?" You argued him and he sighed.

" I can do it myself, but you're faster then me and if you happened and fall I will catch you, can you catch me if I fall beside you being smaller than me?" You wanted to speak again, but he had the point. You hated it when he was right. With another sigh you walked toward the cliff and started to climb up.

You didn't take long time before you reach to the flowers, you took them and looked down to tell Ezio that you got the flowers. But you didn't find him near the cliff.

"Ez---!!" Before you could do anything, your hands and feet slipped.

" Y/N!!" You heard a voice calling your name, but you didn't bother to knowledge the owner. You closed your eyes, waiting for the hard ground to smash you. However, you didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes and saw the worried eyes of your father. "Thank God I was here!!" He said "Wait for me, I will be right back to discuss your reckless move." putting you down, he walked to a man was with him.

You then saw Ezio who ran to you with worried face " Y/N, are you okay?" He asked and you hit the back of his head "Ow, what was that for?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head.

" You said you will catch me if I fall down, but you were gone." You yelled at him " Now father will be angry!!"

" I don't know, but look at him. He looks normal, maybe he won't be mad." He said as he took some of the flowers that had fallen down from you.

For once you were relieved that he wouldn't be made because he was smiling to the man, but just when the man left, he looked at you both with a dead glare. "Umm.. I don't think so brother." You and Ezio shivered when he came closer to you, waiting for a long lecture.

" What were both of you thinking? You might get hurt if I wasn't here Y/N, you shouldn't go up to high places daughter!!" Then he looked at Ezio "And you!! How could you leave your sister go up? She is your responsibility if me, your mother or Federico not around." He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

" Sorry Padre!" You and Ezio said at the same time with a whimpered voice. When Giovanni looked at you, he saw both of you at the average of tears while holding the flowers up to him. " Happy Father Day!!" You and Ezio were about to cry. Giovanni somehow felt guilty, he shouldn't have told you about how much he adored the flowers since it might cause his children to be hurt.

Giovanni at first was surprised, but then he took both of you in a big hug " Grazie mille per i miei figli ( Thank you so much my children.) You didn't need to do anything." You and Ezio looked at each other over your father's shoulder, but then hugged him back. He pulled away from the hug and said " Both of you are the best gift I have."

You then kissed his cheek and said " Ti amo padre!! (I love you father!!)"

Giovanni smiled at you"I love you too my dears. Now let's go home, I'm pretty sure both of you are tired." You nodded and both of you took his hands, heading to the villa. You enjoyed that day with your father, it was such a memorable day that you would never forget. However, you didn't know that one day everything will change.

~~

You and Ezio stood in front of three graves, Federico, Petruccio and......Giovanni. Your father was killed because he was accused by treason along with your brothers. It was a miracle that Ezio survived the death.

You knelt down and put his favorite flowers that you got scolded for in the past on his grave and some on your brothers' as well" Hello there brothers and father..." You trailed off looking at your brother who was standing beside you. " ...I brought you your favorite flowers...and this time I didn't slip..." tears started to roll down you hooded face. You and Ezio became assassins after his death. It was all thanks to Uncle Mario who help you escape Firenze and become Assassins like your father.

Ezio wrapped his arms around you and both of you cried at each other's shoulders. After you calmed down, you went back home, but Ezio stayed a bit longer.

" Hope you're proud of us father....Y/N and I will be freeing Rome soon enough...." He smiled sadly " Y/N has been missing you a lot, she said she will avenge you as well as me too..... Riposare in pace all of you my family. (Rest in peace) and Happy Father Day Padre." And with that he walked away and not looking behind.

~~~~~~~~

I just wrote this because I was bored. Hope you like thought.

I will see you soon.

Be amazing.
RC ~😋