Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)

Alright, part 2 is here.

I will continue with Haytham's POV.

Hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haytham's POV:-

We reached to the ship, it seemed from the looks that there will be barely any survivors. Shay was about to jump on the ship when I stopped him" I will accompany you." I said while walking toward him " Of course." Shay said with a smile.

We both jumped on the ship. We searched every place for any survivors, but it seemed that the impact killed everyone.

" You look in the captain's cabin while I look in the belowdecks." I commanded and Shay nodded. The ship was big and mighty, it looked like the captain and crew were famous and rich for them to have such ship.

I walked down the stairs and saw various rooms. I checked every room, but was in them. I walked further and was met with a room at the end of the corridor. I tried to to open it, but it was locked. I tried to open it, but in vain. I used my hidden blade to break the lock. It took me a while until I heard the click sound from the lock. It was completely dark, I made my way carefully through the room. Until.......

" Ugh.....Hugh!!"

I heard grounds coming from the corner of the room, I followed the sound and saw a young man lying down. I knelt down and put my put two fingers on his neck to check his pulse. "He is alive!!" I thought to myself. I couldn't see his face because of the dark.

" SAHY COME DOWN HERE!!" I yelled and I could here his footsteps from above. I didn't know this man, but I had the feelings that I must save him.

Time skip:-

We went back to the Morrigan ( Did I wrote it right?) and took the man in the cabin. We lied him down on the bed and started to prepare for his treatment. " Shay bring some water, a piece of cloth and alcohol immediately." Shay nodded and ran out of the room.

I looked at him and managed to take on his features. He seemed familiar, his hair, his face, everything about him was familiar, he also looked five year younger than me. " Could he be, by any chance----- No way, this is not possible!! Stop getting hopes Haytham and help him." I yelled at myself and shook my head slightly.

I worked on his shirt, unbuttoning it. His body was covered in wounds. Then I saw a shiny thing around his neck, I was about to pull it when I heard him whimper.

" F-father.... D-don't go....Please..F-father!!"

His voice was sort of broken and his face was red. I put my hand on his forehead " You're burning!!" He seemed to have a high fever. I looked back at his neck and saw a necklace.....well to be exact a locket. I held it gently and noticed a letter, K, " Could it be...... but how?" Just then my doubts were all cleared when I heard him call......

" Haytham......!?"

" .........Y/N!?" I couldn't believe my ears, he called me. This man is my brother. My little brother Y/N. " Don't worry Y/N, I will fix everything!! I will save you!!" Just the Shay came in with the stuff I ordered. I needed to save him, he must live. He have to live.

Your POV:- (A dream)

" Y/N....Wake up.... Come on my boy...Open your eyes...." I heard a faint voice calling me. It was familiar, I didn't hear this voice from long time ago.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around me, I was in some sort of a ship in someone's arms. I glanced up and saw him..... My father...... He was alive,he was holding me. My eyes felled with tears as I hugged him.