12

Malorie

We were back on good terms now as I thought of who could be this mystery woman. I was a bit envious to say but I wanted Ryan to be happy, truly.

"So, have you guys gone on any dates?"

"Yes, many but I don't think she's getting the hint." I raised an eyebrow Ryan was a pretty straightforward man, I don't see how she couldn't be getting the hints.

"Hm. Anyways, I want to apologize for the fit I had earlier. I get stressed sometimes." I sighed sipping on the wine a bit embarrassed.

"I understand I've been around you long enough to know how you act." My phone suddenly rang and I looked down at the caller ID suddenly scrunching you my face. Ryan caught the hint and looked down as well.

"Why the hell is he still calling?" Ryan was easily in protective mode.

"I don't know." I shrugged. He was referencing to an ex who was still obsessed with me.

"I thought I told h-" I raised an eyebrow quickly.

"Told him what?" I asked.

"Nothing Malorie." He said suddenly displaying a relaxed demeanor.

"No. Tell me, what conversations did you have with him?"

"Well we talked because I wanted to make sure that all was well. When things started to go down hill I said a few things and he started reacting to it."

"So you're the reason we broke up?"

"No, I mean I may have had an influence but if he really liked you he would've stayed." He said cautiously. I looked at him deeply and he could barely hold my gaze.

"You're lucky I didn't actually like him, you've got to seriously stop intruding into my relationships." I exclaimed he relaxed a bit and joked around.

"Well I have to make sure they're right for you, you tend to have a tendency of letting your pets roam."

"Wow you're the one to talk, you have a different woman in your bed every week."

"Very true but I'm quitting the bachelor life."

"For this girl?" I exclaimed, he nodded.

"Wow she must be Beyoncé or something."

"Even better." He sighed his eyes misting over with love. I gagged mentally. I need to meet this bitch.

We decided to head back home.

Ryan got back in bed for an afternoon nap.

"Cuddles?" He asked. You have a girlfriend.

"Um. I think, I'm going to go get some water." I said leaving the room. How was I not going to be awkward knowing he loved someone else? Just focus on the task at hand. I got a cup from the high shelf and turned around to see Eric watching me. An alarm went off in my head as I could see that he was wasted.

"Hi Malorie." He slurred.

"Hi, Eric." I said awkwardly. I didn't want to moved until he did. He lunged at me and I had no time to escape.

"Eric." I warmed my mind was starting to haze offer and I was going through a trauma related shock.

"You're a beautiful woman Malorie. Maybe I could have my bachelors party early." He said before chuckling he put his hands on my waist and pulled me around with him starting deeply into my eyes.

"You have a fiancé Eric." I said trying big to put on a determined look, quickly he became angry and squeezed my jaw

"Don't you ever mention that bitch in my presence." I could feel the tears start to pool in my eyes.

"Eric, please let me go." He laughed sinisterly before lifting me up and shoving me on the counter. "Eric stop." I thrashed around as he tried to take off my clothing.

"Where's your boyfriend now?"

"Right here." A deep voice said before punching Eric, he fell to the ground before getting back up quickly in a fighting stance. Crackheads are tough.

"Fight me white boy, let's see what you got." With swift movements Ryan was able to pin Eric down, through in's punch to punch in his face, I could see Eric's breathing slow a bit as Ryan continued to punch him.

"Ryan!" I shrieked understanding his motives. Just then my mom and sister came back and saw Ryan punching Eric

"What the hell is going on? Mommy!" I tugged Ryan off of Eric.

"What did you do Malorie?" My mom asked.

"Eric tried to rape me." I said quietly.

"Again? You're lying again? Why the hell would Eric do that, you must have done something to provoke him." Ryan tensed and I stared at my mother suddenly turning sadistic.

"It's over." I said quietly.

"What?" My sister asked.

"I said it's over! You need to move out of this house in thirty days. I'll allow you to have your wedding but once it is over you will have to pay me back every penny I put in plus interest, and if you don't I'll have a lawyer within seventy two hours. Don't call me I don't ever want to see you guys again." I saw my moms face flash with fear before tightening and going emotionless.

"You fucking bitch, I wish you had gotten raped!" My sister yelled. I studied the look on her face and I could tell she regretted saying that severely. I took a breath and walked upstairs to collect my belongings. I couldn't stay here any longer.

"Malorie." Ryan calles softly. I was angrily packing my things, the tears hadn't came yet.

"Ryan, thank you for protecting me again." I said wrapping him into a hug.

"Anything for you Malorie." He mumbled, a few minutes of tranquility before I went back to packing.

"Where are we going to stay?" He asked, there was a storm coming, a very bad one.

"I have the perfect place."