Khushi couldn't stop her eyes from moving up. He got her full attention even Dr. Dara used her stethoscope to hear her heartbeat.

>>If it's too complicated to find the children, bring this food to the next Temple and tell them this food is a donation from Khushi Singh Raizada. They can give the food to children who ask for food.<<

Khushi stopped to breathe and Dr. Dara looked up from her chest.

>>Breathe, dear!<<

Arnav tried to hear what Dr. Dara said and looked immediately to Khushi's direction. It was too late for Khushi to look away. His eyes met hers and touched the deepest place in her soul. He kept his word and send the food to poor children. Her decision to give in, felt suddenly good. It didn't felt like a betrayal to herself.

Both continued to look at each other, while Dr. Dara did her job and Akash did his, too. Words weren't exchanged, but Arnav's and Khushi's eyes spoke volumes. No matter how long their separation was, no matter how deep the pit, in this moment, they were close again.

*

Akash took the bags and wanted to leave, when a voice stopped him.

>>Oh and Akash, we are going to need fifty one portions food for dinner, again<<, Akash turned around and looked at ASR. He thought that his boss needed to eat something too. After all the stress and care, ASR shouldn't stop to think about his own health.

>>Do you want me to bring fifty two portions, Sir? I mean, one portion for yourself?<<

ASR walked to the next table where Khushi's plate was and took it in his hand.

>>No, one portion is enough for both of us. I am going to eat the rest from my wife.<<

Three persons in the room stopped with whatever they did and looked at Arnav. It took Akash few seconds to turn around and leave, the last sentence still roaming in his head. His Boss, the great, powerful ASR, eat the leftovers from his wife.

*

Khushi couldn't take her eyes from Arnav. He looked down on the plate while he ate and didn't look for a second at her direction. Was he ashamed about what he said few seconds ago, or just rethink his decision? Nothing was shown on his face. Dr. Dara stole her attention because she tried to pull her clothes up.

>>Dear, I need to hear your lungs on your back.<<

Khushi held her top down and bore her fingers inside the material. Arnav could hear what Dr. Dara said, felt how uncomfortable Khushi was because of the examination and walked out of the room to give her privacy. Again, he didn't want her to feel weird. Dr. Dara probably thought that it shouldn't be any problem for Khushi to take her clothes off in front of her husband, not knowing that Arnav and Khushi are far away from being husband and wife or even intimate with each other. That's why he waited outside for Dr. Dara to leave the room and only then, he was going to go back inside again.

*

Inside the room Khushi let finally Dr. Dara pull her top up and survey her back. She couldn't see Dr. Dara's face, but felt her laughing. She just started to ask herself what Dr. Dara found so amusing, when the Doctor spoke.

>>The husband ate the leftovers from his wife. How sweet. This is totally unusual, my dear. You are very lucky, honey. Not every man would do this. He must love you a lot.<<

Khushi refused to react listening to doctor's words, even they did something to her heart. She refused to let her heart beat faster, even it felt like the beating increased already. She refused to feel happy, even her soul danced the dance of happiness. But the feelings were there, no matter how hard Khushi tried to get them under control or to remove them.