Less of What You Expect

Hey guys thank you so much for all the support you guys give me. It means a lot at lot that some of you are really enjoying the story. Anyway I won't keep you waiting no more.

But wait....

I'm not really liking how I played out with whole situation with colton and Arie I feel like he should have proven more to her. In order for her to trust him but it is what is. I mean he sorta did but to me it by really him. But any who

Let's move on....

~.~.~

(Not edited)

Aries Pov.

(Her outfit to the side)

Last night was pretty eventful to say the least. Last night I barley go any sleep at all. But here I am choosing an out that looks dressy enough. It a tradition to wear successful clothes the day of the game. Choosing and white dress with a pink coat and my shoes I quickly jumped in the shower.

After my shower I applied minimal makeup so I wouldn't struggle to take off before the game.

I waved a quick good bye to my parents and headed to school with Lisa. Since her car was in the shop.

Arriving at school I headed towards the coffee stand to wake me up a bit. Meeting my friends at the back of homeroom we chatted till first period.

"Morning guys" I said in a groggy voice. Many hellos where called back to me.

"How you feeling?" Colton asked grabbing my attention.

"I'm better thank you for last night." I said pulling into a tight embrace.

"No problem, by the way you look hot" he whispered pulling back with a smirk on his face.

Player will be players.

I've let my guard down for too long, people my like my sweet side but I feel more comfortable in my sassy side.

The bell had rang indicating for us to officially start our day. Making my way down the hall in my heels brought me eye to eye with these kids finally. I'm short we have established that already.

My American lit class was boring as usual but lucky for me I had Raven in this class. He may seem all composed but he's a total flirt. I just made it clear not with me.

"Hey buddy!! We're doing a project together" he called to me walking over.

"On ???" I quirked an eyebrow.

"Look on the board hoe!!" He said

Our lit teacher was out an like any teacher when they were out.

Assign an project!!! Present next class.

Bullshit!!!

"Ugh this is sus!!!" I swear.

"It is what it is darling." He said pulling a poster board out.

We where halfway done with our project when Raven started a random conversation.

"So you coming to the baseball game after our game?" He asked me.

"I don't know I don't have a good feeling at the bottom of my gut , so I was planing on leaving right after but is Lisa wants cause of tyler." I replied finishing up the text.

Honestly the boys have had an awesome season this year.

"Yeah but come on it will be good I promise " he begged " besides were getting Chinese food after." He said.