School Probs

*WARNING ARIES BAD SIDE WILL BE MORE PROMINENT IN THIS PART*

Remeber she's a little badass. ;)

~~~

With only a month left in football season, the guys were going ham on practice as us were pushing it as well.

Things with me and Hunter weren't as awkward as they where before. But we've settled on being friends. You would think I wouldn't dare speak to him, but I'm not one to hold a grudge.

Only three more weeks and I'm done with this cheerleading shit. Coach said I didn't have to continue for the play-offs if they do make it and not to mention I have five weeks to get my grades up.

Honestly my studies are horrible.

Out of my 6 classes I'm only passing two English and gym. How the hell am I to make up all these subjects. In time.

I need a stress reliever.

And I know just were to get it from.

To:Mike

Hey your plug is in town right Rob.

From:Mike

No but Tom came he's around gonna get geeked up?

To:Mike

Def. need it ,good I trust tom more see ya sucker. Bout to get stoned

~~~

Not going to lie I have hooked up with tom in the past before and who know what might happen since i might get stoned right now.

"Tommy!" I called out to him as I pulled up next to his black Escalade.

"Arie long time no see." he said.

"It's been a while, how much you bring?" I asked eyeing the little Baggie.

"1 gram as promised." he said.

"How much?" I said pulling out my wallet.

"No charged sounded like you need it." he said taking out two cigars out.

"We do our own though." he stated. Giving me a cigar. I nodded.

"So where are you staying at?" I asked rolling my blunt up.

"Two streets over at the hotel, making business here for a while." He said.

"Can we go there afterwards" I asked with my pleading eyes.

"Your not going home after?" he asked pulling a lighter out from his back pocket.

"No I don't know I thought we could hang out like old times" I smirked leaning into him giving a view of my cleavage, I mean it the least I could.

"We can chill for a while." he smirked lightening our rolls and this is where everything gets hazzy.

Tom is one of the most attractive guys I know with his jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. This isn't the first we've done this and every time get better and better.

"Meet you at the hotel" he said jumping in to his Escalade.

~~~

"Nice hotel " I said going inside.

"Yeah little messy though wasn't expecting company till tonight" he smirked.

"Well good thing you settled for me" I said taking my leather jacket out and leaving me in my short crop top.

Toms eyes never leaving my breasts.

Believe it or not Tom was my first and I always seem to come back for more, I trust the guy even though we hook up we both know it mean nothing in the end.

Tom motion for me to walk over as I quickly obligated as I sat on his lap.

"I feel like you get more beautiful every time we do this" he said already starting on my neck.

Not even wasting a second I crashed my lips to his. He pulled us further up the bed so his back was to the head board of the bed and I was settle on his hips grinding on his lower abdomen already feeling his 'friend' wanting to join the party.

"Are you sure a mad jealous person won't come beating at my door later?" He asked kissed down the dip of my cleavage.

"Promise" I whispered , letting him continue ripping my shirt off and his.

~~~

Leaving Toms hotel room I was more calm maybe that's what I needed.

Tom:
Study hard for me 😏

Arie:
Will do. 😘

Checking online I saw my grades and grimaced.

English - 87
Maths- 45
History- 67
Science-65
Gym -100
Spanish-69

Okay to pass Spanish I need Charles to sign this paper for point and pass the final. For Science I need to pass this final with at least a 85. History a breeze I've just been slacking so I can pass with an 75. Maths well I'm hopeless I have no idea how I can pass with three weeks left.

I am hopeless in Maths.

~~~

One my drive home I kept thinking who could help me and my thoughts came running to Evan sure he failed but I'm pretty sure he's passing his all his classes now.

Marching my way up to my room I called him up.

"Hello?" Evans voice rang threw my hears.

"Evan I need your help." I said.

"ARIE! what can I do for you this fine evening?" he said

"Can you tutor me?" I asked holding in my breath.

"Say what?" He asked.

"You heard me!" I said frowning even though he couldn't see me.

"Alright, alright meet me at the library 1 hour before, school." he said

"One HOUR?" I shrieked , eyes wide.

"You want the help or not." he said

"Fine" I grumbled.

"Okay see you then oh but on Monday okay" he said before hanging up.