Colton's Pov

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates but I haven't really felt inspired and I had nothing prepared so this chapter will be more of a filler and I'm just going to wing it.I know I lied on the last chapter and didnt update. And I'll just go from what I have done so thanks for reading my loves and here's part 24.....

Colton's POV (scene of the incident)

I ran as fast as I could after throwing the rocks and let me tell you I can run pretty fast. You don't only need good arms to play baseball you need good legs too.

Paul was no where near me I was closer to the exit when i heard his foot steps behind me. I picked up my pace and ran twice as fast to get to the exit. I busted through the door and already saw the cops outside with Paul's friends handcuffed. Rachel, Jason and Raven where already outside to the side talking to some cops I positioned myself in front ready to face the bastard.

Paul came bursting through the doors came out surprised at what was in front of him. You would think the bastard would surrender after facing a ton of cops but no the idiot pointed a finger at me with a smirk on his face.

"You dumb piece of shit" he yelled

I smirked at him and nodded my head.

"You think this is funny, I wouldn't be stuck in this mess if your father had just helped me out." He yelled

"My dad knows better then to help out pieces of shit like yourself!" I yelled to him.

"What I did wasn't that bad son, I was feeling lonely and your bitch just happened to be home I don't regret it , even now I'll do it again." I wanted to kill the motherfucker after he said that.

Did not realize he was talking about his own daughter? I held my gun pointed at him when he did the same.

I saw bursting through the door came Arie, Tyler and Lisa. They stared at the seen before then. Paul didn't turn around like if he didn't hear them come.

All of a sudden there were two gun shots fired and I felt a piercing pain through my arm. I looked over and saw that Paul was yelling in pain and held his hand in place. Two police officer's took action and handcuffed Paul. Aria was standing there with a shocked filled face after everything was a blur I had people rushing toward me. Aria was calling my name she hadn't noticed till now that I was shot I was fighting through people to get to her but the paramedics wouldn't let me go.

I gave up and just let them take me, I was to tired to function anymore.

~.~.~

Arie's Pov

After what happened I tried to fight through the paramedics and get to Colton but I couldn't I shouted for him he turned around frantically but soon he look to tired and just went with the flow on what was going on . I was going to follow but mike looked at me and shook his head.

"Just let them take him, he's losing blood and need to get attend we will all meet him in the hospital." I sighed in defeat. I walked over to my parents and lisa. Where my mom wrapped me up in a hug. I wasn't expecting her to pick me up and start crying.

"Oh baby you're okay, I was worried I was going to lose you too." she sobbed on my shoulder and I just couldn't help it I stared to cry as well.

"Come on let's go meet Lisa and your boyfriend in the hospital." she said, I paused for a second and couldn't shake the warm feeling that came to me when she said that. I left it at that for now and drove the car that I had brought along with Rachel while the guys went in Mikes car. Rachel looked as if she'd been crying.

We meet the ambulance's at the hospital where they rushed Colton inside along with Lisa. The two of them went through the emergancy door while we all were put in the waiting room. I was about to star crying again knowing it was my fault Colton is in this mess.