Get to Studying

Hey guys I hope you really are enjoying this book means a lot when you guy vote no I don't expect a certain amount of votes before uploading I'm just doing this cause I have a crazy mind haha I love ready just as much as writing so comment some good books I can read!

Anyways enjoy!

~~~

✞Arie's Pov✞

The weekend went by as a blurr as always if you really want to know what I did basically :

Twitter

Tumblr

Netflix

Lisa

Rachel

Mike

And soccer nothing much huh.

I love weekend I only wish they were longer -.- today was the first day of practice and also my first day of tutoring with Jason. Not so sure how I feel about this but hey if he's going to help by all means I don't care who it is.

Walking into the school was a big commotion going on in the main entrance getting a good view I saw that Hunter had gotten into a fight. Oh geez what now.

"Hey Rach what happen down there?" I asked approaching her at her locker.

"Hunter being and idiot again." she rolled her eyes.

"Ehhh so looking forward to practice today?" I asked

"Not so much I got no sleep last night." she said.

"Was it that guy?" I smirked, she rolled her eyes.

"No! chill I was studying for a quiz."

"Speaking of studying today is my first tutoring session with Jason"

"Lucky you, better hope Jaime doesn't find out." she said .

"What can that whore do to me" I said irritated at the mention of her,

"She got the feels on him"

"If she really had the feels for him she wouldn't but such a slut." Rachel laughed at my comment and pushed me towards our first class.

~~~

It was already mid day and I was just wanting to get this day over with. I was sitting waiting for the rest of my friends to show up.

"Hey kitten" Colton said approaching me.

"What's with all the pet names" I smirked

"Don't know just going threw some before I make up my mind."

"On?"

"Which suits you best? , what about bunny I think bunny suits you , you can be my personal playboy bunny" he said smirking.

"So I'm guessing your single?"

"You got that right bunny" he said smiling.

I laughed "keep looking Colton " I said punching him in the gut. He just laughed it off and sat at his table.

"What was that about?" Rach asked sitting next to me.

"Colton being Colton" I shrugged.

"Hey guys!" Lisa chirped settling down on my other side.

"Arie can I talk to you for a sec." Jason said from behind me startling me.

"Yeah sure" I got up and followed him to the vending machines.