Part 6

Your POV
I walked out of my bedroom and king was stressed and the other looked at him a angry. He woke me up. I was getting ready to meet Jaemin. -Were do you think your going: King said holding my wrist. -I am going to meet Jaemin today: I said. -No, you are not going to meet him. You need to hide your identity: King said. Hye-kyung, Mi-sun, Jin-hyuk and King are always babying me. Like I am a child.

Mi-Sun laughs and King pushed me out off the dorm. -Wait, let me inn again: I scream to the door. Jin-Hyuk opens the door and looked shocked at me. -What: he said. -I am meeting him later today. I was just trying an outfit: I said. They let me in and I eat some food. Mi-Sun and Jin-Hyuk had made for breakfast. After I was done they helped me find an outfit.

I got a message from Jaemin that said he was outside. I said goodbye to the others and they were laughing while I was walking out. I walked outside to see Jaemin waiting at a corner off the building. He looked at me walking over to him. He came closer and I could see he was smiling.

We walked to the park together and just talked about life in general. I was happy to finally see him again. I have been missing him and the other dream members but Jaemin the most. 

He invited me over to dreams dorm and I accepted. While walking to their dorm Jaemin kept looking at me. We finally made it to the dorm and I realized it was close to my dorm. The others were watching a movie when we came. -Come and join us you guys: Jeno said. 

Jaemin sat down on the only spot in the couch that the other boys haven't been taking. -Come and sit on my lap: Jaemin said. I started blushing and didn't know what to do. -I will come back just need to go too the bathroom: I said. Trying not to become a blushing mess. What is this feeling.

Jaemin's pov

-Come and sit on my lap: I said. The other looked at me and I looked at Y/N. She/He was blushing hard and she/he was cute. -I will come back just need to go too the bathroom: YbN said before running to the bathroom. 

Great now she probably hate me. I could see Jisung looking at me and he was cringing. -What's wrong with you: Jeno said punching my arm. -Nothing: I said. She/He probably hate me now. I did something stupid and it was a bad idea. 

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Y/N opened the door quickly and dragged me in to the bathroom. -What is wrong with you: she/he said. She/he was angry and walked out off the bathroom and out off the dorm.

My hart was beating so fast I didn't know what it was. I walked out and looked at me phone. Y/N is going to be one off our backup dancers.

Y/N POV

I walked away from their dorm and back home. I got a message from big hit saying that I'm going to be one off Nct dreams backup dancers. Could this day get any worse. I will never meet him again but now i have to. 

I got home and Jaemin texted me saying he was sorry and the other members would make fun off me when I meet them again. He just couldn't say Haechan wouldn't stop making fun off us and I understand.