She isn't like that, right?

"We're curious you know," The twins said and shrugged their shoulders in sync. She ignored the twins and proceeded on what she was doing earlier. They continued to talked whilst Harry couldn't help but think about awhile ago. Does she mean that or no? He thought. Harry observed y/n as she talked with Ron and Hermione.

On the other side of the gryffindor table, Draco was silently listening to their conversation. He couldn't stop thinking about the other night at astronomy tower. He felt like a fool. A fool falling for a girl like her. A girl he knew that it was hard for her to love him back.

The feast has finally ended and the four split ways. Y/n had Potion class and it was her least favourite subject.

To sum it up even more, Draco was also in that class, which he avoided her every time he sees her. Y/n entered the room and instantly saw Draco with his group of friends. She could feel that someone is staring at her and when she turn around, there's no one staring at her.

Her professor ordered them to brew girding potion. Y/n was scared that she might failed this. Whilst brewing her potion, she could not stop but tremble with fear. She needs to pass this or Snape would be handling her loads of assignments as a punishment to her.

She put the last ingredient and stir it gently and when she's done. Professor Snape was beside her, checking her potion.

"Nicely done, Guildford. I expect you to be more like this every day in class. Understood?" Asked Professor Snape.

"Yes sir,"

"Guildford, congratulations on being not a failure anymore," Snickered parkinson. Y/n rolled her eyes whilst she shove her things in the bag. Most of the students left the room, leaving Draco with his posse and y/n. "Hey! I'm talking to you! Are you deaf or what?"

"Yes. I can hear your awful voice, Parkinson," Y/n flashed her a sweet smile.

"What did you say Guildford? Or should I say, Blood traitor?" The rest of the slytherin group laughed along with Parkinson.

Y/n was filled with anger and that made her grabbed the collar of pansy's robes. "You don't have the right to call me that nor talk to me like that. Lastly, you are no worth of saying my surname, because after all, you are pathetic along with your stupid little friends," Y/n spat as she eyed every single of her friends. Draco was shocked with her sudden attitude.

At first he was impressed that she could stand up by herself but then quickly vanished when she called her and the rest of the gang stupid.

"You say being a Guildford is better than us when in reality their little stuck up daughter is mingling with a mud blood," Blaise spoke as he high-five with Goyle and Crabbe.

"My family is richer than all of you. So rich that I could even buy you and make each one of you my peasants," Spat y/n, looking at the eyes of Malfoy. He was angry, more than angry actually. He was about to speak up when Pansy defended him.

"If you're just going to compare yourself with Draco. Just go home and don't embarrass yourself,"

"Oh! Look what we have here! Is little Parkinson defending Malfoy? How adorable," She pinched the cheeks of Parkinson which is now turning bright red. Parkinson was left speechless and y/n took this opportunity to embarrass Parkinson even more.

"I see that you have a liking for bad boys, Parkinson. But, news flash! He doesn't like you," She laughed and patted her cheeks once again. Draco tensed up when he heard that. It feels like y/n could read his mind right now. Y/n left the room and Crabbe was about to follow her but then he was stopped by Draco.