The Outing.

Sundas 20th, Hearthfire, 4E 180

Bellona awakens to Ivy shaking her shoulders. "Jo'la is here! It's time to go to the outing." Ivy scoots off the bed once her sister is fully awake. Bellona groans and rubs an eye as she sits up. "What time is it?" She asks Ivy while standing up.
"It's almost evening." Answers Ivy as she's pulling on a pale blue dress. "Well, don't just stand there get changed." She scolds her older sister.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Let me get into something." Bellona stops idling. She walks over to her wardrobe and withdraws a flax tunic and red linen pants. She removes her nightgown and places a shirt slip over her chest before getting completely dressed. She and her sister brush their hair and go downstairs to see the Khajiit.

What Bellona sees makes her stop dead in her tracks. It's nothing major but Jo'la isn't wearing her robes. Rather she's wearing just her breast band and an above-knee skirt. 'Khajiits have no sense of modesty.' Bellona thinks to herself. She's surprised her mother and father who are in the same room aren't flipping out.
"Oh, hi Jo'la," Ivy says clearly thrown off as well by her choice of clothing.

"Hello, girls. Are you ready for our little trip?" Jo'la asks before sipping tea. Lionent stands up and hands them two linens as they came closer.
"We are now," Bellona responds.
"You two take care now," Lionent says as she hugs both of her children.
"Splendid. This one will take care of them. No harm will come to them."
Lionent sits back down beside her tired husband. "We both trust you Jo'la. Don't worry so much."
Jo'la simply nods and stands up. "Alright, thank you for the tea. It's wonderful as always. Let's get going you two." Jo'la motions at them to follow her.
"Have fun you two," Kristoph says from the table. "We will dad. Bye." Ivy says.

They follow the Khajiit woman outside and towards the forests of Anvil. "So, Jo'la where are Sa'ma and Sha'lere?" Asks Ivy as the walk past Anvil and into the tree line. Her ears perk up. "Oh, they're already near the pond. So is someone else." She smiles back at them.
"Really?" Ivy tilts her head. The gears turning trying to figure out who the special guest is. However, Bellona has a strong inkling of who it is. They continue to follow Jo' la towards the county border. There they see the twins and much to Bellona's joy and Ivy's dismay Cicero.

The redhead sees them and runs over as the twins just walk. "Hey, Jo' la!" He excitedly yells and hugs her furry waist. "I've been burning those Nag Champa incense you gave me." He looks up at her. Her ears perk up. "Oh! That's wonderful. This one is glad you like them." She ruffles his hair. Cicero then directs his attention to Bellona. He pulls her into a hug while Ivy watches with disgust. "It's great to see you again Cicero. It's been a busy month." They separate. "It's fine. I don't mind Bell." The Khajiits finally reach them.
"Hey, Sa'ma Het Sha'lere!" Ivy greets as the Khajiit cubs walk over to them. The sisters and the twins exchange hugs and handholdings. "So are ready to go swim?" Sa'ma asks.

Bellona looks to Sa'ma and then to Ivy. "Yeah, of course. Beats alchemy any day." She bumps Ivy's shoulder. Her younger sister nods in agreement.
"C'mon kids!" Jo' la calls out and keeps moving. "The pond is right over here."
The children follow the Khajiit into the forest and they enter a sunny grove. The pond is so tranquil one can meditate at it. Water hyacinths are sticking out of the near the banks of the pond. Some boulders are scattered across the water. The entire location is so serene and calm. "It's so stunning," Bellona says under her breath.

"It is isn't it." Cicero hears her and answers. "We come here a lot during the Summer. Isn't that right Sha'lere?" The Khajiit girl laughs as she approached them. "Yeah, we do. Just don't hurt yourself again." She punches his arm walking behind a tree to change.
Cicero blushes in embarrassment.
Bellona gently taps him on the shoulder. "What happened last time?" She asks.