When I'm with you everything is fine

Last chapter guys :'(  My first story is coming to an end :'(  Well to tell you the truth I'm both happy and sad.Anyways I'll let you read it first and then I'm going to say some more things.Enjoy!!! <3

Anna's POV

Shocked that's the only word I could form in my mind.

"W....W...What do you mean?" I felt like all the oxygen had been knocked out of my lungs.

"I mean exactly what you heard Anna.This boy is my rivalrys' son!I can't risk my job just for a teenage crush" He explained calmly.

I finally snapped out of my trance.

"This boy has nothing to do with his father and all this is ridiculous!You're a paranoid man and I feel sorry for you!" I yelled.My dads face had lost all the color.Well if that helps I was also shocked.I always thought my dad as the best man to the world.He was always here for us.Well now I know that his job is more important than his daughters' happiness.

"I think we have to calm down."My mom said.

"No mom It's okay.At least now I know who my real dad is.I came here to have fun but thanks to you everything's gone.Well it was nice seeing you again my once lovely parents.I have to go! Au revoir!"I said in mocking tone.

"Oh!And I'm not leaving Tyler.I'll go to the moon if I have to be with him because he's the one that made me happy.Now bye!"I said closing the door with as much force as I could.

Then I turned around and run back to the garden.Tears were falling from my eyes.How could he!I'm finally happy and he comes and ruins everything!

"Anna what happened?"Tyler asked.Concern was written all over his face.

"They d-don't let-t m-me see you again Tyler."I said burrying my face to his shirt.

"It's because of my parents isn't it?"He asked.

All I could do was nodd.

"Well I told that they were enemies."He said.After a long while of silence.I finally spoke.I had made up my mind I was going to tell him how I really felt.Not the 'I like you' crapp that he already knows but something deeper.

"Look Tyler when I met you I was a total bitch.I was a player who didn't give a shit about anything.Then you came and changed me.I became me again.I owe you so much.You're the most beautiful,generous,understanding guy and I'm not going to leave you just because our parents don't get a long"After I finished my long speech I waited for his reaction.

"Come with me."He blurted out.Well that wasn't what I expected.

"I-I mean lets leave for a while.Lets go somewhere together.Lets disappear and forget about them"He said and I was totally shocked.

"What dooo Y-Y-You meaan ?"I stuttered.

"I mean that I don't give a shit about our parents and since I love you so much I'm willing to do everything for you"He said honestly.Yeahh I think I'm going to faint.

"You love me?"I asked.I can't believe it!HE LOVES ME!TYLER LOVES ME!

"I thought you already knew that"He said kissing me softly.

Remember the time when I had asked my self if I was falling for him?Well I think you remember the answer to that question.

"I love you too"I said kissing him again.

"So what do say?"He asked.

"When I'm with you everything's fine.You're my world and I'm not letting you go"

And It is true his the most amazing thing in my life and I'm letting all this happiness slide away.

OHHHH It's done! :'''''(  I can't believe it my first story ended! :'''(
Okay a few things before I finish.
First of all I know that this story is like crap but it was my first attempt and this was really important for me.

Secondly you guys didn't judged me but helped me improve by pointing out my mistakes and reading my story.You helped me built some confidence and for that I'm so thankfull!!!

Thanks you all so much for your support!!! <3 <3 <3

I love you all so so so much !!!!!

P.S I'm going to write a second story.(This time it'll be less crappy )
I already thought the title and the main story but it'll take a long while till I put it up but when I put it it'll be great if you give it a try.(I know I can trust you) :)

BYEEE FOR NOW <3 <3 <3