The Date

I like this one.I have no idea how the dates are supposed to be  but at least i tried.Enjoy!<3

In the meanwhile

Anna's POV

Here I am with my black skinny jeans and my nicest white top waiting for my date.Yeah Claire somehow persuaded me to do it.What did you expect after all I'm crazy I do unexpected things.

I'm waiting in front of my house like any other girl in this occasions. After a while a white ford comes to view.It stops in front of my house.

From inside a guy with curly long hair comes to view he's wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt that makes his muscles look bigger.He's cute.Maybe this date isn't a waste of time after all.

"Hey I'm Liam and you must be Anna " This voice is hot.It gains some points

" Yep that's me " I said.

" You're smoking hot!" Oh great he's a player like me. this will be fun.

"Thanks " I said smiling.Let's see his tricks.

"Are you ready to go?"He said putting this smile that probably makes the girls go crazy.

"Of course" I said sweetly.I'll play his game.....for now.

We arrived on  a small restaurant near the sea ( dreamland is surrounded by sea ).It was a nice place peaceful and quiet.I'd really enjoy it if i hadn't this idiot beside me.

He tried to kiss me at least two times during the drive here. I know he's  a player but at least wait to learn about me.He didn't even ask me questions about myself! What guy does these things.He wants to learn how to be a proper player.

The waiter came and took our orders.I ordered a steak and liam fish.

"So tell me something about yourself" he asked.

"Well I like movies" Lie.

"Interesting.I like movies too we've got something in common" He said grinning.Oh come on this trick is too old.

"Oh that's nice!"I said faking a smile. " Now my turn to ask something.You don't seem to know about my reputation.Where are you from?"

"I'm from the nearest town.It's about an hour from here and Claire is a close friend in case you wanna know all this happened "He said trying to hold my hand.

"Oh and what made Claire think that you are my type?" I asked.Taking my hand away.

"Ummm...I have no idea" Ohh yeah you have.We're the same that's why Claire thought of you clever girl.

The waiter came with our food.Thank god i'm starving.As we were eating Liam asked.

"You said something about reputation what do you mean?"He asked curiously.

I was waiting this question.I want to see his reaction

"Well I'm like you " i said grinning.His expression was priceless all the colour left his face.

"Wh-What do you mean?"He stuttered.

" I mean who tries to kiss a stanger twice before he knows about her self?"I said grinning.

" I can't uderstand"He said.This is annoying and boring.It's time to leave this stupid date.

" You're a player like me you like changing girls everyday.Now can we leave I'm bored." I said putting a fake smile.

He said nothing else.He was speechless.We paid and left.

The way back home was silently.I didn't bother making conversation.

We arrived at my house quickly.

"Emmm" liam began but i cut him.

"It was a nice date.Hope to see you again."I said and made my way to my home.

"Wait!"He shouted.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"It was nice to meet a girl like you from now on consider me as your friend"He said and gave me his phone number.

"Whatever"I said and walked inside.That was so weird.When i find Claire i'm going to chop her into tiny pieces and feed her at the birds.

I'll do it right now.I grabbed my keys and headed to her house.

That was a weird date!I start to believe that Anna is a bitch maybe I should make her more understanding.What do you think?