First Meeting ( Part 2 )

I leave in about 45 minutes !!! ( That's how thrilled I am.I count the minutes) And I have to be at the airport at eleven!!! I was so excited that I couldn't sleep so I wrote this one. Enjoy <3

Anna's POV

I arrived at Claire's in ten minutes.I was furious.This was definitely the most weird date of my life.(And belive me I went in lots.)

I banged the door.After a few minutes Claire answered.She didn't manage to say a word.

"Claire you little devil ! How could you organise a date with this man-whore?"I yelled.

"Relax Anna.I thought that this will be a great idea since you are the same." Oh great! She just used the word 'same'.

"Yeah you crazy girl you said it yourself.We are the SAME we can't date.Players don't date each other!This is a rule!" I pointed out like it was obvious.

"Sorry Anna I know your player habits but I thought it'll be right if you dated one of your kind" My kind?Great now players belong in a special category.What are we aliens or animals?

"My kind?Pleaze we aren't some kind of animals." I said angrily.I didn't gave her the opportunity to answer because I yelled once again.

"DO NOT make me date this thing again ! " I shouted.

"Claire what's going on?" A guy said.What not just one guy but three.Okay what's going on here?

"Nothing guys"Claire said casually.

"Are you sure?It's been a long time since I heard someone that angry with you." The one with the blond hair said.

" Oh shut up! Everyone knows that the only one that got angry with me were you!"She said.

At that he laughed.And I was officially confused.

" Do someone care to explain what's going on?"I asked.

" This is Marcos my cousin."She said pointing the blonde one."He moved in New York the same time you moved down here.Now he's back with his friends" She said pointing the other two.

I was shocked she never told me she had a cousin.

"You never told me you had a cousin." I exclaimed.

"You never asked" She replied normaly.

"In this case.It's nice to meet you Marco's" I said politely.The real reason of my politeness was because I was kind of ashamed for my outburst.What? I'm a player with manners.

"Me too I'm really glad that my cousin has such a hot friend"He grinned.Just great I think we should name this day " Meet the players" cause this one definitely is.

I didn't answer because I noticed the two other boys behind marcos.

"And who are you?"I said pointing the black hair one.

"Umm I'm Zach friend of Marcos" This one is shy.I like him.

"Nice to meet you Zach "I said smiling.

The moment I turned to greet the other guy was the time I felt like I have never seen a boy before.

He had brown curly hair.His eyes were the colour of the sky and he was so handsome.He was so smoking hot.He was like a god.We stared for a few minutes until I realized something.

Really Anna? A GOD? What's going on with you? You play boys like him.You aren't drooling over them.Snap out of this right now.

And that's what I did. "And who are you?" I asked as calmly as I could.I'm far from calm.Can you blame me ? It's the first time I'm thinking a boy as a god.

"I'm Tyler" He said flatly.

I wanted to say a big Thank you to shirsha.She helped me correct some mistakes in my story.If you have time check out some of her books ( My favourites are  'It's not Easy' and ' That girl ')