It's surfing time!(Part 2)

Here it is!Read it and tell me what you think.I was smiling like a fool when I was writing this one. :)

Anna's POV

"Okay follow me." I said sighting.Why me?I can't believe my luck!

ohhh stop being so dramatic.I know you're secretly excited that you'll spend some time with him.

My consciousness is right.I maybe be a little excited.(Just a little)

"Okay let's start." I said trying to keep my expression indifferent.

" The key to surf is balance.The first step is to lie on the board.You have to lie on the belly-down so that your body is lined up straight down the middle of the board.Do you understand?"

" Yeah I think so." He did as I said."You sound like you have done this before." He said after a minute.

" Yeah.I'm a professional surfer of course I've done it before." I said in a duh tone.

" Yeah I know Claire told us." he said smiling."I mean teaching.You sound like a teacher."

" Oh yeah I've teached before.O started as a surf teacher in a funny way." I said remembering.

Flashback

One year before ( summer )

I was soo bored.I was sitting at the home doing absolutely nothing.I was looking the ceiling when a great idea popped in my head.

I ran to the kitchen.I opened the fridge and grabbed a box full of eggs.Then I headed to the police station.

When I arrived I said my good mornings and then searched for my uncle.He was at his office chatting with other two policemen.

I grabbed three eggs. and without warning I threw them.

SPLASH!

My uncle and the other two where covered with eggs!

It was so hilarious that I had fell to the floor laughing.Unfortunately I forgot to hide.The three police officers had circled me.They were as bright as tomatoes.

''Oh no I'm in so much trouble"

"My uncle made me teach surfing for free for the rest of the summer and It wasn't just that.I was grounded for a month!.It was torture!"I said remembering this awful summer.

Then I looked over Tyler.He was making an effort not to laugh.

" Go on! Laugh.I told you it was a funny story." I said.

He started laughing.He laughed so hard that he fell from the board and It didn't stop there!He laughed for another TEN minutes!

"Are you done?"I said sternly.

"Yeah" He said seriously.I looked him he looked me and then we burst out laughing.

I was still laughing when someone threw water on my face.Who do you think was?Yes Tyler.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"For no reason" He said grinning.

"Okay then" I said and threw him water.

"No you didn't!"He said.

"Yes I did what will you do?" I said without thinking.Big mistake.

  Out of nowhere a hand grabbed me from the waist.I tried to get free but his grip was like iron.

" Hey!Let go of me!" I shouted.

"Not until you say sorry"He said.

"No way!You started!"I shouted.

"Okay then we'll stay like that for a while."He just said.

"You're an ass!"I shouted.

"I'm a sexy ass"He said.I couldn't see his face but I could imagine him grinning evily.

"And you have a big ego!" I shouted.

"Thank you" He said.

"Uhhhh you're unbelievable!"

We stayed like that for a while.My back pressed at his hard chest.It was something weird.I was feeling so nice,so safe.It was like a dream.

Suddenly he turned me around.I was facing him now.I was looking at his beautiful eyes.We were so close.

Tyler started coming closer and I wondered if we're going to kiss.I closed my eyes and waited.

Suddenly Claire shouted."What are you doing?" she said eyeing as suspiciously.I turned as fast as I could.Tyler had still his arm around my waist.

"Nothing." Tyler said smiling.

"Yeah.We were laughing when he threw me water then I threw him back.He said I had to apologize,I didn't and that's how we finished like that."I said letting out a long breath and pointing the hand around my waist.

"Okay!Jesus girl!You didn't have to explain." she said laughing.

"Can you let me go?" I said through my teeth.

"No" He said.

"Okay fine!I'm sorry!"

"What? the little player is apologizing?" He said.

" Yeah!NOW LET ME GO!" I said yelling and kicking in frustration.

"No I like the way we are now!" He said.Can you believe what he just said?Can you believe my reaction? I BLUSHED.I actually blushed!I never blush!

All this time Claire,Marcos and Zach were watching with amused expressions at their faces.

"Okay!Let's leave!It's nearly evening and I'm starving" It was Zach who spoke.Thank God! I'm finaly  free from his iron grip.

"It was really nice spending time with you girls.We had so much fun." Marcos said.

"I can't say that" I said under my breath.Fortunately noone heard me.Tyler just winked at me and left.

What the hell just happened? I almost kissed him!

What do you think?

They almost kissed!!!!!! ;) but Claire Interrupted them :/

P.S The egg incident is real.It had happened where I live. :) :)