I'm going to have fun !

Anna's POV

" Come on you're no fun ! You'll see we'll have a great time ! " 

" No way! The last time we went there a bunch of drunk guys tried to stole us !! "

" Please ? "  I said making a pouting face .

" No no and no I'm not going there for the rest of my life ! "

" Those are your last words ? "

" YES !! " She said and slammed the door.

" Oookay but I'll go ALONE !! " I said and left her house to  get ready .

UHHH I'm so angry why can't she do for once  as I want ? she's my best friend after all !!

ohh yes I know why !! because she's so stubborn !

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you who i am and what's going on. Sorry I tend to forget lots of things these days.

My name's Anna.I'm 17 year-old and i'm a little shy girl that is staying all day home watching films.....  xaxa you believed it ? I'm joking !

The truth is that I'm a badass, I like getting drunk and having fun with the male population. I have curly brown hair and curves at all the right places.

The girl I was arguing with  is claire my bestie. She's a nice girl. I can't believe we're so close! We're the total opposite! okay I'm getting out of point.

The point is that she isn't coming at the club with me! Stupid girl!

That's the story.Now I'm going to get ready!

AT THE CLUB

Wild rose is a nice club every night someone gets in a fight. I love fights! I'm going to have fun tonight!

I entered easily , you see the guard is a close friend.The music was loud as always i went on the bar to grab a drink and then headed to the dancefloor.Everything was perfect until a drunk guy aproached me. Today was one of the days that I didn't want to hook up with a stranger.

" Hey do you want to dance with me ? " He said a bit shaky.

" No thanks I'm not in the mood today " I was already bored.

"What did you say ? " he asked angrily.

" I said NO now back of before you end up at the hospital!"  I barked

"Noone says no to me " He barked back  and leaned to kiss me.Before he could put his dirty mouth on me I kneed him when the sun doesn't rise.The guy tried to pounce me but he failed because  another dude grabbed his hand.After that a big fight began.

This was so much fun.I was ready to knock out a dude when the cops entered.Oh boy I was in some serious trouble!