His Return

Clark had arrived in town and had gone straight to the Daily Planet, he knew he had gotten his job back. He had left two women behind that had meant so much to him. One he had loved once,  and one he loved more than anything in the world. Yet he left them both behind. He walked into the bullpen and looked around, everyone was moving around and the chatter was loud, he could hear typing, the TVs all had a news cast on it. He watched it while walking unknowingly nearly knocking a camera lense onto the floor, catching it easily.  Coming face to face with a rather surprised young man.
"Mr. Kent your back. I mean I knew you were back, I made you something I'll be right back."
Clark Kent smiled and shook his head at his young friend Jimmy Olson, he was quick to help and very eager. Jimmy reappeared with a cake, Clark looked up and smiled.
Clark looked around once he was told where his desk was, he placed his suit cases in one of the closests. He looked around and found the desk to the first woman he left behind, his former love. A picture of her with a man and a young boy sat on her desk. He picked it and was surprised when Jimmy came up behind him and said something.
"He takes after his mother."
"Mother?"
"Lois Lane is a mommy."
Clark was surprised and bent and broke the frame he held in his hand, Jimmy took it from him placing it back on the desk. His eyes drifted to an article she had written and in a way he knew he deserved it.

She had felt the change when he returned. She knew he knew of her powers but could he remember she actually used them. Isabella Wolfe was known for her speed and ability to fly, her strength was only matched by his, but she was human. Or at least she was told she was. She tended to wear a mask so people truly didn't know who she was. It was more for her safety than theirs. She had seen the news where he saved that jetliner with all those people and Lois. She wanted to speak to him, she needed to speak to him. Isabella stepped out the side door to her two story home when she felt something pierce her skin, she reached up and pulled a dart from her skin. Isabella looked around trying to figure out where it came from when two men stepped into view, she dropped to her knees as her vision started to swim.
"What do you want?"
"You'll find out." She was told just before her world went black
"Get her in the van. Tie her up and gag her. If I did my research right she is that masked hero that has been around since Superman disappeared. Now that he's back maybe he will come looking for her."
"Where we taking her?"
"I will call Mr. Luther and find out. I believe to his boat."
"Alright."
They pulled away from the house with their captive. Isabella lay unconscious on the floor of the van bound and gagged.

Clark arrived at the house that he remembered so well, he walked toward the door but was stopped by a little boy.
"Mr. Kent?"
"Yes?"
"I was asked to give this to you."
"Thank you." Clark said, the little boy smiled and got on his bike and took off. Clark flipped the envelope over and opened it, a note and picture fell from it. He flipped over the picture for it to show Isabella bound and gagged laying in a room, her eyes open. On the note it said.
"She will be returned safely once we see Superman."
Clark almost growled as he turned to find a place to change. Once he did he went into the air and headed to where he was told to meet the people that had Isabella.