The Alien and the princess

Clark stood off to the side as a doctor looked over Isabella. She was the one woman that made him feel whole, but right now she lay upon the large oak bed unconscious with two doctors looking her over, most of her clothing had been cut away a sheet covering her. One of the doctors turned and faced him.
"Mr. Kent."
"Say what now?"
"Isabella's father did a great deal of research on you, and you returned at the same time as Superman. Its not hard to put it togethet."
"Does she know?"
"Isabella always knew. That is why she gave you time and space."
"How is she?"
"Dehydrated, there are a few strange nodules under her skin, we have removed them and some were transmitting but once you entered the grounds they were blocked. The princess will be unconscious for a while if you would like to go down to the kitchen the cook can prepare you something to eat. There is a change of clothing for you in the next room."
"Seems Bella thought of everything."
"She did. But we are done here but will check up on her in a few hours."
"Alright thank you."
The two doctors turned and left the room. Clark looked down at Isabella and sighed, he needed to talk to her about her being referred to as Princess. For now he would go and change and then headed down the long staircase into the kitchen. Inside an older woman looked up and smiled up at him.
"You must be Miss Isabella's friend."
"You could say that, we've known each other for a long time."
"Miss Isabella told me once you had left but she missed you dearly."
"And I missed her."
"She will recover young man. She always does."
"I know. What is your name?"
"Oh, sorry,  Miss Isabella used to call me Grandma Elizabeth. She never met her grandmother and I have been around since she was a child."
"It is nice to meet you, my name is Clark Kent."
"I know, now sit and eat your lunch. Then you can return to Miss Isabella's side."
"Yes ma'am." Clark said with a smile, Elizabeth was a nice grandmother type and could see why Isabella was so close to her.
He walked down the long hallway back to the room he left her in. He stopped when he heard shouting, shoving the door open Isabella and a man he had yet to meet turned and looked at him.
"Clark, you weren't a dream." She said happily. Clark moved to her side and took her hand in his own and kissed it softly.
"Forgive Raymond, he at times forgets he is not my father nor my guardian since I am an adult."
"Forgive me princess. I meant no disrespect, but when you are brought back to use badly injured we worry."
"And as you can see I am fine. Now go on about your other duties. I wish to spend some alone time with Clark."
"Yes my princess." He said bowing and leaving the room.
"Princess? Did I miss something I wasn't gone that long."
"They've always called me that I have idea why."
"So far I've talked to your cook Elizabeth, two guards and now I meet a man that doesn't seem happy to see me."
"Raymond is harmless, he has been with my family for as long as I can remember, even after my parents disappeared they all remained."
"Sounds like a nice family."
"In a way."
"I showed up to your house looking for you when I found out you had been taken. How?"
"I am not sure. Something in a tranquilizer dart. When I came to I found I was bound and gagged. When they showed me to you, they had been torturing me for some time by then. One had already tried to do more than torture when his boss pulled him off me. Guess rape was outside of what they would do to me. But I am glad you were able to get me down. How did you find this place?"
"The note in your pocket."
"Note in my pocket? What note? There wasn't anything in my pockets."
"I found this in your pocket." He said holding up the paper. She took it from him, sure enough it was in her handwriting but she didn't remember putting it in her pocket, maybe she had.
"It doesn't matter, your safe that is all that counts."
"And your home. I've missed you so much."
"I've missed you too Bella, I should never have left you."
"You needed to, did you find anything?"
"Nothing."
"I'm sorry."
"I had to try. But my home is with you. I have my job, my mom and you."
"Yes you do." She said, she grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him to her kissing him deeply.