Secrets

Isabella stood looking out the large window. She had heard him enter the room and smiled, just as she was about to turn around a hand with a cloth was held over mouth and nose, she struggled to no avail finally going limp.
"Get her out of here before he comes back."
"What about the others?"
"Her staff will never notice her gone. They still think I am that twit Raymond."
"What did you do with him?"
"He was easy to kill. Thats how I found out about the pretty one right here. Now get her out of here."
The men nodded and lifted Isabella's unconscious form off the floor and head out a secret side door. He turned as he heard the door open.
"Where is Bella?" Clark asked coming into the room, the pain hit him instantly, nearly knocking him to the floor.
"You'll be with her soon enough. Unless."
"Unless what?" Clark asked slowly moving forward.
"Unless other orders are given. We already know who you are, but our boss does not. That old woman is the only reason you both aren't dead. Now be good and go with these men willingly or know we will kill her."
"Why do I feel so weak?"
"Oh we know your weaknesses, now go with my men."
Clark turned to the two men standing behind him, one grabbed his arms harshly and bound them tightly behind him. Clark said nothing as they led him out through the hidden entrance.
Clark was brought into what looked like a dungeon, as he walks further he saw Isabella chained standing, most of her clothes gone and she was unconscious.
"What are you doing to her?"
"Just keep walking."
"No, I want to know what the hell is going on." Clark said stopping.
"You will know soon enough. There are so many things about her you don't know. Now move."
Clark was shoved forward into a cell that was across from the large room Isabella was in. He couldn't get to her, all he could do was look at her. Clark knew right now he was to weak to even help her. How did they even know about him or his powers? How did the truly even know about him? Something was off about all of this. He pulled on the ropes that held his arms, it was no use they would not break, he dropped to his knees and looked toward Isabella. He had no idea what to do. He sighed almost sounding defeated, what could he do now.
Isabella moaned and opened her eyes, pain shot through her body as an electrical current ran through her, she refused to scream, she felt it subside as she looked around. Her eyes finally came to rest on Clark in a cell across from where she was being held.
"Clark."
"Bella, tell me you're alright."
"As best I can be."
"What is going on?"
"I have no idea." She answered, electricity ran through her again. She did everything she could to keep from screaming but her screams echoed the room.
"Stop." Clark called out into the room, he knew they weren't alone. As soon as he could see Isabella calm, he heard the crack of a whip. Clark knew her body could only handle so much before it would give out. Clark looked as Isabella's scream changed and the room she was in burst into flames and she fell to the floor gasping for air.
"Bella? Bella look at me."
"I'm ok."
"At least one of us is. Can you stand?"
"I'll try." Isabella said, she grabbed the wall and pulled herself to her feet, she struggled to move forward. Finally she made her way to the cell he was in. She reached out and grabbed the door pulling it off the hinges. She reached in and helped Clark to his feet, she broke the bonds that held his arms and he caught her before she passed out.
"We need to get out of here."
"I don't know where here is."
"My princess, please come with me."
"Who are you?"
"No questions just come before they find that you've killed the man."
"Alright." Clark lifted Isabella into his arms and shakily followed the young man from the dungeon. He started feeling stronger once they were outside.
"Go with her, there is a true compound outside of town, a large house only she knows where it is. But please keep her safe."
"I will. Who is doing this?"
"Our own people. They want her dead. Just keep her safe. The longer she is with you the more her powers will come forth. Goodbye sir."
Clark nodded and held Isabella close and lifted into the air.