Experiments

Isabella was the first to wake, and the first to realize she was chained down. She looked around the room to find out where she was, she saw Clark chained to the wall.
"Clark." Isabella spoke, her voice quieter than she had expected. She watched him start to move, and he found he was chained to a wall and could barely move.
"Bella?"
"I'm here."
"What happened?"
"I can answer that, you see the princess here has a great deal more to her than even she knows."
"What are you talking about?"
"You see Isabella, you are not human, and your parents always knew that. They never went missing, they were killed because of the secrets they held about you. Mr. Kent here may have found his way here because his parents sent him to save his life, yours came with you. But here your powers became stronger and out of control. Now we want to know how they work. So you both will remain here for a long time."
"Don't do this, you have no right."
Raymond walked up to her and grabbed her by the face.
"Your people came here and killed to keep you a secret and I want to know why."
Isabella looked at him and started to scream when he put his hand over her mouth.
"Don't make me gag you." He growled at her. Isabella growled back but said nothing as he moved his hand, he turned and walked from the room, tears rolled down Isabella's cheeks.
"Bella, I love you.  We will get out of this some how."
"He wants me dead and will do anything to achieve his goal."
"Bella, we will get out of this. You just have to have faith."
"Faith? Is there such a thing? I thought with your return everything would change, that man has proven that wrong."
"Bella, you've never been this bad. Who is this man? Why do you sound so terrified of him."
"He is the main assassin that killed some of my friends, those that worked with us. But I never knew he had changed how he looked to replace Raymond."
Isabella lay there, her eyes began to get heavy.
"Bella, Bella stay awake."
"She couldn't if she wanted to, you see this IV, we can give her anything when we want to. And we needed her asleep during this next procedure."
"I won't let you hurt her."
"You can't do anything to stop me, but your next don't worry."
Clark looked at the man as he moved his hands over Isabella's body as he finally turned her head and moved her hair, Clark watched the man as he injected something into the base of her neck within a few seconds her eyes snapped open and her back arched as she screamed, Clark shielded his eyes as best he could as the room became bright and then the man and guard turned into dust. Clark could feel blood running from his own ears but he didn't care, his concern was Isabella. He looked at her as she gasped for air, trying to calm herself before she yanked the iv out and broke the chains. Isabella turned her eyes to him and he gasped, they were white.
"Bella?"
She nodded to her head, she walked forward and touched his face and then turned as men came rushing into the room. Her now white eyes came to a stop on the man who claimed to be her friend. Quicker than Raymond expected she cleared the distance between them. She grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off the floor. She looked at the others in the room.
"Take this fools body back to your boss, come near me or Superman again and I will destroy you all." She said calmly, she turned and looked at Raymond once more before moving her hand snapping his neck dropping is now dead body on the floor.
"Release his chains or share his fate." She said to one, a young man nodded and scrambled over to release Clark. Clark fell to the ground and made his way to his feet shakily, he looked at Isabella, he hoped she would calm down.
"Come let us go home." She said holding her hand out to him. Clark nodded and took her hand in his own.