Torture

Isabella tried to break the bonds that held her wrists. She looked up when the door to the room she was being held in opened.
"I see our captive is awake again. Don't worry it won't be long before he comes to find you."
Isabella pulled on the ropes, the man advanced on her until he was kneeling in front of her.
"Grab her, we have to get her out of sight, its not time for him to see her just yet."
Isabella tried her best to move away from them but they lifted her easily off the floor left with her struggling form.
"Where do you want her?"
"Bind her standing, he can watch me torture her."
"You got it."

Clark landed looking at address in his hand.
"Welcome Superman."
"Where is she?"
"Oh right this way."
"Do you think I'm stupid?"
"No sir actually I don't but I do take you as someone that wants her to remain alive. So if you will come with me."
Clark walked behind the man and stopped in front of a large warehouse.
"Its fine wait here. Stay by the large doors."
Clark looked at him oddly but stepped over a bit as the doors opened. In the center of the room was Isabella, her arms painfully tied above her head, her feet barely touching the floor. He started to move forward.
"I wouldn't if I were you. We know your weaknesses and all of hers."
One stepped up behind her and pressed a red hot knife into her skin, slowly moving it eliciting a muffled scream from her.
"Leave her alone." Clark said barely containing his anger.
"It closes the wound just as quickly and it seems she heals so nicely too."
Clark knew he had to get her down, he needed to get her away from them. He concentrated on the ropes that held her wrists and they finally gave way dropping her painfully to the concrete floor, but it was all she needed, Even as weak as she was she pulled the gag free and stumbled backwards away from them and then let out the most ear splitting screaming causing all that stood before her to grab their ears as blood ran down the side of their head. She turned and touched Clark's face.
"Get me out of here."
"My pleasure." He said lifting her into his arms and lifting into the air. He looked down and saw she had passed out, he had no idea where to go with her. Her house wasn't safe for her anymore. He felt her jeans and felt a paper, it had an address on it in her handwriting, couldn't hurt to look. He flew in that direction to find it was a small estate that was fenced in and had guards. Several guards came running as he landed.
"Come with us,  she has a doctor on staff that can help her."
"Wait you know what she is?"
"Yes. Her father left explicit instructions to keep his daughter safe. Even if she left the estate. She got out of sight."
Clark nodded and followed them inside. He was beyond confused at this point.