𝐓𝐰𝐨 - 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫...?

The boys all live together in this :)
Warnings: homophobic language & violence (a punch)  :(
-----------

The sidemen were worried about JJ and Harry. The two of them had been arguing a lot, the fights getting more and more personal as it went on. The were insulting each others families, personalities, channels and anything else that the two thought off. They were worried about how it was affecting both of them, individually and as a group. It even sometimes got physical, a few odd, weak punches being thrown.

Time Skip

The boys were just about to film a new sidemen Sunday video, another hide and seek. This time they were playing in the middle of a town centre in central London, loads of people doing their shopping. A perfect place to blend in and many shops to hide in.

They were all wearing a piece of sidemen clothing too, the boys all wearing a black hoodie expect Harry who was wearing the baby pink hoodie. As the boys played rock, paper, scissors to find out who would be seeking. Ethan ended up losing, which he kept moaning about making Harry and Tobi laugh at him. When the boys were ready, Ethan began to film the intro for the video as the others got ready to run. "So boys you have 100 seconds to go and hide! 3... 2...1...go!" Ethan yelled, gaining a few weird looks. The boys all laughed and ran away, vlogging themselves hide.

Harry, Tobi and Simon all ended up running in the same direction, passing different shops before making it to Starbucks. Simon pushed open the door for them as they all entered and found a table, before Tobi went and ordered their drinks. "I cant believe we are doing this.." Harry mumbled as he laughed.

Simon nodded his head in agreement as he laughed with the younger boy, "He's gonna be so pissed if we win." Tobi walked back over to the table and handed the boys their drinks as he sat on the empty chair. The three sat and drank for a while, talking about anything that came to mind. Eventually Simon looked up at Harry, "What's the deal with you and JJ? Why have you been arguing so much?" He asked.

Harry looked at Simon before looking down at his cup. "I don't know... He's just been snapping at me recently, more than usual anyways. I'm not sure if I've done anything that made him upset or offended him." Harry explained, upset. Tobi gave Harry a sad small as Simon sat in thought.

"I'm sure it's nothing. Just JJ being JJ." Tobi tried. Harry sighed but nodded anyways, ending that conversation.

They continued talking afterwards, about anything that came to mind. As they were finishing up their drinks and throwing them away, they heard JJ and Ethan enter the shop. The three ducked under their table, watching as the now two seekers looked around the shop and headed towards the counter. As the two boys were collecting their drinks, the three hiders slowly made their way, one at a time, out of the cafe. The all sprinted down the street, the crowds splitting them up. Tobi saw Harry go past small shops and saw Simon get caught in a crowd of people. Tobi smirked as he ran towards mcdoanlds, knowing that Josh was planning to chill there.

Harry hid behind one of the shops corners, leaning against the wall as he breathed heavily. He put a hand on his heart as he tried to get his breath back. After a few minutes he began walking back towards the Starbucks, keeping an eye on his surroundings, hoping to spot one of the boys. He saw a group of boys laugh and point at him, pointing at the hoodie he was wearing. Harry blushed and looked down at the floor as he continued walking towards the cafe.

He pulled out his phone and noticed that everyone but him and Vikk had been caught, Tobi and Josh both ended up being in Mcdoanlds at the time. Simon had been caught as he tried to escape Starbucks, the crowd fucking him other, and ended up getting pushed over by JJ. Harry chuckled quietly to himself before he yelped in shock, his phone being snatched out of his hands. He looked up and noticed the group of boys, who he now realised were a bit older and taller than him, had came closer and circled him. Harry shook with nerves as he stared up at the boy in front of him, making sure to keep an eye on his phone.