Chapter Fifty

OKURRRR WE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 50! THANK YOU FOR STILL ROCKIN WITH THE KID.

GRAB YOUR SNACKS AND SOMETHING TO DRINK CAUSE BIIITTTTCHHHH! THIS FINNA BE ONE!

Also, if you screenshot a part of my story to post on instagram please don't let it be a spoiler or a huge chunk. I'd appreciate it.

Read author's note at the end please.

Sorry for the constant change of perspectives in this chapter.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

____________________________

Ken

Everybody stares in shock at the words that came from Ze's mouth.

"Wait are you sure?" Mercedes asks with a confused look on her face.

"I'm positive, I remember that face I spent months trying to find this nigga after he killed my sister, I couldn't find him anywhere. Every lead I had was either unreliable or dead."

"But wait how long ago was this? He's never been to Atlanta til now." Mercedes says.

"That's bullshit, this nigga was born here... I looked into this dudes whole life." Ze's expression changes and everybody freezes.

She had an unreadable expression on her face and it was slightly terrifying. A wave of anger and pain washes across her face and as if on cue, a few tears fall down her face and she quickly wipes them walking into a room on the left.

Ace followed quickly behind her which makes Jay and Kairi share with each other and then look away.

Walking into the room with Ze, Ace closes the door behind him. He grabs lightly grabs her arm and turns her around. She wraps her arms around his torso and lays her forehead on his chest.

"It's takin everything in me not to walk out that door and find Izzy myself and kill him." She shakes her head. "The only thing stopping me is not knowin how my actions would affect Jay or Amerie."

"But I need this... to finally have Izzy dealt with would bring so much closure to that chapter of my life.  Then at that point Zy'aire will finally rest peacefully." She continues.

"It's gon get handled. Aight? This may be our only chance so you know we not gonna blow it." Ace says pulling Ze closer to him. "We just gotta make sure we gotta a solid plan." Ze'rea nods still laying her forehead on his chest. "Now wipe your tears and come on. Time is ticking, and we can't afford to waste no more time." Ace lifts Ze's head and gives her a quick peck on her lips before leaving a kiss on her forehead.

She wipes the tears from her eyes using her sleeve and gives Ace a small smile before removing her arm from around his body.

Ace leads her out the room and back into the living room where everybody was waiting. Ze takes her seat next to Jay who looks over at her with a concerned expression.

"You good?" he ask her and she nods

"Okay so what's the plan?" Kairi ask.

"Well, for starters he wants me to text Amerie to meet up, when she arrives at the meet up he's going to kidnap her and take her a location that I have no idea where it's at,  but it'll be the location she sends Jay."

"We can't wait that long for an address. We need to know where she is as soon as she's taken in case anything else happens." Alante says.

"Alright so someone follow them." Kairi says.

"How? Wouldn't they know who we are? It'll seem suspicious with the same car following them for blocks, Y'all know this." Ze'rea says.

"Nobody said y'all have to be right on them. Get some distance between y'all, keep an eye on whatever they driving, but still stay back." Kairi says.