Chapter Forty-One

I'm going to church.

Vote, comment, and Share.
__________________________
Amerie

I roll over to an empty bed. I crack my eyes open which was my biggest mistake.  My head was pounding and my body felt like I was hit by a truck.

The slightest bit of light made my head hurt even more and I pull the blanket over my face. The last thing I remember clearly from last night was me asking Jay to teach me how to roll a blunt. Everything else is fuzzy. I slightly remember twerking on Ze and seeing Kairi slumped on Alante.

I'm pretty sure me and Jay had sex only thing from that I remember is me squirting.

I try to sit up and my head pounds making me lay back down. I feel miserable.

I'm never drinking again.

The door opens and I don't bother to look over.

"You awake?" Jay ask.

"I guess." I yawn.

"Good cause yo ass needa eat something." He walks in with a tray and lays it next to me on the bed.

I look at it and smile.

"Aw you made me breakfast?" I say looking at the tray of food.

"I figured you'd want some to eat."

"Thank you." I smile pouring syrup on the the pancakes. I flip them over noticing their way darker on this side then they are on the other.

"My bad I got distracted them bitches cook fast." Jay says looking at the pancakes then at me.

I close my eyes and laugh then take a piece.  They definitely tasted burnt and no amount of syrup was saving them from being dryer than the desert.

I mange to choke down one and moved on to the bacon. It was a little over cooked but it wasn't bad. I reach for the cup of orange juice and take a sip sitting it back down. 

Jay was laying on his back on his phone as I continued to eat. I grab some eggs putting them in my mouth and chew when I hear a loud crunch and stop.

I look at Jay and Jay looks at me. I slowly open my mouth. Letting the eggs fall into my hand. I look down at the tiny pieces of eggshells in my hand.

"Aw Damn! I thought I got all of them out." I drop the eggs on the side of the tray. With a pissed expression on my face. "My bad babygirl." His expression softens.

Dammit he's so freaking cute.

"It's okay." I can't lie he looks so sad I feel bad. "Thank you for making me breakfast. You're the first nigga to ever serve me breakfast in bed and I appreciate it." I lean over and kiss his cheek. 

His expression changes and I could tell his mood got brighter.

"Shit it wasn't nothin." He tried to act nonchalant but I could see right through his little act.

"You know it's okay to be romantic right?"

"Man move with allat." He waves me off and I roll my eyes.

Thinking back to last night I just had a question.

"How did you do that that?"

"Do what?"

"Make me squirt. I never did no shit like that in my life."

"I learned your body. Once you learn someone's body you can do whatever you want."

"So you just actin like you know my body now." I mug him.

"I do. Check this out." He wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes. "Yo Lil freaky ass likes that."