Chapter Nine: Pisces Learns a Few New Tricks

John was soon called up to the dance floor by the two girls Pisces was dancing with. Smiling and confused he wondered what was happening. Music started playing again. Pisces walked out with her wrap around her and began walking to John. John was confused but was soon captivated but the beauty and grace of Pisces dance.

Pisces twirled around using her wrap as a graceful prop she moved around John like a fish moved in water. Spinning and twirling and making sure John's eyes never left hers, Pisces smiled and gently dropped the wrap. Her voice came out as she sang to him and the whole room watched as her voice captivated not just John but them too. Pisces gently took John's hat off him and then she began removing his coat.

John was bewitched by the movements and just going with the flow of her dance, it had enchanted him. He would look away at certain times but would always return to watching her. So much so the movements of her removing his hat shocked him along with his coat removal. He soon shrugged off his coat and was pulled into her embrace. Pisces pulled John against her as she continued her song, her hand slowly swept across his cheek. John smiled and cupped her hand against his cheek loving her touch.

He soon pulled her in closer and danced the night away. With Pisces voice ringing in his ear, her touch tickling his skin, her embrace making everything disappear. Nothing but her was left in his sight. He could see no one but her. Their dance felt like it could go on forever and if they so wished it could.

Soon Pisces voice stopped and the song along with the dance ended. Soon slow soft music filled the room and nothing but Pisces smiling face was all John wanted to see.

John pulls Pisces in again, laying his forehead against hers. Placing her hands around his neck, he wraps his arms around her waist and they slowly swayed. Their eyes closed hearing nothing but music time seemed to stop. John wanted nothing but this moment to continue forever. Everything felt so right. Having Pisces in his arms, their foreheads resting against each other, everything felt perfect.

Soon John and Pisces left the restaurant with nothing but smiles on their faces. Pisces looked at the seashore and wanted to go walk for a bit. John sees an old friend and tells Pisces to go on ahead.