They spent the rest of the week being the Holt siblings that they were when they were young.

Alexandra was sitting at dinner with her brother when Cisco had called her. She apologized as she took the call and that it was work. He only stated that they needed her in the lab, not what it was about. He felt bad for interrupting her trip but it was something that she needed to see.

Dylan understood that she needed to go back to work. They had spent a great week together and he was getting excited to have his sister back in his life. As the weekend progressed he could see that she was still the same kid that she was fifteen years ago, the one that he loved to be with. It was three years ago that she had fell of the grid from him.

She apologized nearly a dozen times that she had to leave but something was wrong back home. Alex promised that if he wanted her back to visit she would be there. Dylan pulled his sister into a hug and said that he would welcome her back anytime.

Alex left the meal with tears in her eyes. She missed her brother more than she realized.

In a matter of minutes she was back in Central City and in STAR Labs. She had switched into her suit before leaving Coast City, there was no need for someone to see her running the streets with her civilian clothes. She planned to skid to a stop in the middle of the cortex when someone in the room had caught her eye.

Harrison Wells was standing proudly in front of the rest of the team. She didn't hesitate to slam him into the nearest wall with a loud thud. The speed had knocked the wind out of him as well as daze him for a brief moment, it was enough time to land a single punch on the man.

"Alex no!" Cisco yelled at her. He attempted to grab his arm but she was too strong for him. Wells was pushed against the wall an arm locked at his throat and his airway was blocked. Alex started yelling that she better get some answers or he was dead. With Eddie's sacrifice, this man wasn't supposed to exist. "That's Well's from Earth-2. He's a doppelganger."

Alex hesitantly let go of the man in front of her. She faced the rest of the team, who all had the same feelings that she did towards the man that had hurt them in some way. That wasn't the same person that had driven them all to tears, he was someone completely different.

"Alex, I know that he looks like Wells, but he's not. He saved my life," Barry spoke, although he was facing away from everyone. Caitlin spun him around so that he was looking in the right direction. They hadn't told him about how he had gotten hurt, he made them promise not to. "He's not the same man that hurt us, that hurt you."

Alex furrowed her eyebrows at Barry, he was acting strange. For the third time within the last minute he rubbed his eyes and continued to squint at them all. She quietly walked in front of him and waved a hand in front of his face - there was no reaction. Cisco, Caitlin, and Iris all refused to look directly at her - it didn't take long for her to figure it out.

"Are you fucking serious?" Alex snapped, spinning on her heels to face everyone. Her jaw was clenched and her eyes narrowed - she was pissed. "I leave for a week and I come back to another one of these assholes, Barry is blind, and where the hell is Stein?"

Wells opened his mouth to say something but she glared in his direction, surprisingly he remained silent. That was the exact reason that she didn't want to leave them - something always happened as soon as she did. They had always managed to get themselves in trouble one way or another.

"Stein got a new half to FIRESTORM, and left to learn more about it," Caitlin informed. She had missed the whole time that Stein had nearly lost his life and the new addition to the team. There was nothing that she could have done to help stabilize the man and they didn't want to stress her out more than she already was. They hadn't called her then, but Cisco drew the line when Barry became blind.