The Hazbin Hotel reception

"Now open your eyes Miss Magne." Alastor said as he removed his hands from her face.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the hotel entrance and the reception.

She put on an incredulous and fascinated face, while Veggie stood unimpressed behind the two.

"Now, what do you think Miss Magne?" Alastor asked.

She turned to him and shook him by the arms from both sides. "It's unbelievable!" She exclaimed and Alastor did not stop grinning.

When Charlie stopped shaking him, she ran fascinatedly over to the black and red counter. She sat down on it and ran her index finger over it. 

"From this exclusive and elegant bar ..." Then she jumped down from the counter onto the red-and-gold carpet. "... all the way to that fluffy velvet carpet!"

Then she did something like a snow angel. Now, I'm doing a carpet angel!", She called and started to giggle.

"And what do you think?", Alastor asked Veggie without turning around to face her.

"Pff... I'm still unimpressed.", she said with crossed arms and she rolled her eyes.

Then Alastor turned his head to her without bending completely, cocked his head and said in a gruff tone: "Oh, you will be impressed."

Then he turned around completly and called in a excited tone:"Because... Tomorrow i will be finished with the guest rooms! Now come on, let's celebrate!"

He pulled out a hand so Charlie could take it but when she ran to him, Vaggie stopped her and took her by the wrist.

"We'll come soon. I have to talk to Charle's.", she said to the grinning demon. "Well... I am waiting for you both."

"Err, what is it Vaggie?"
Then Veggie took Charlie by the shoulders and said suspiciously:"Listen Charle's, I know what you are standing for! But trusting that weird creep is just... Wrong! That son of a bitch is nothing but annoying!"

"Veggie...", Charlie started with a soft voice. " I trust you and if you don't trust him I will be more carefull for you. Don't worry but Alastor is my friend. And I don't see anything but... a sweet little cupcake in him."

"More like a strawberry pimp!" Then her voice became softer:"Ya know... All i want is my girlfriend to be safe." Both smiled. "I know...", Charlie answered.

And then they suddenly heared music.