Chapter 4

My father leads me and my mother up the steps to the mansion. The house was completely gorgeous and I couldn't wait to see the inside as well as thank Mr. Wang for letting me and my family stay here. Father rings the door bell and right after a man in a black and white classic suit open the doors for us. The male bows to us and speaks. "Ah, you must be the Tuan's! Master informed me that you guys would arrive. Please come in." My father leads us inside. 'Master?' I didn't have time to ponder on it as a deep voice greets us.
"Raymond!" A male voice booms my dad's name with excitement. My dad's head wiped around and hugs the male. I had met Mr. Wang a few times when I was younger when he was visited America during his business trips. My father and Mr. Wang shake hands before going in for a bear hug. Mr. Wang finally spotted me and my mother and hugs us both. "It's been a while Tuan's. Mark, you grown a whole lot since I last seen you." He chuckles as he pats my head. "Thank you sir" I replied with a small smile. "Eric, take Marks bags and lead him up to his room. I need to have a talk and catch up with Mrs. and Me. Tuan." As said, the same male from earlier who's name I presume to be Eric, takes my bags and leads me up the grand staircase and down the hall. I look back only to see my parents gone. I sigh and just continues to follow Eric. We stop at the end of the hall and Eric open the door and walk in which I do as well. To say the room was big it was a lie cause the room was massive!

 To say the room was big it was a lie cause the room was massive!

"This will be your room Mr.Tuan. If you need anything I'll be out in the garden." Eric says as he sets down my suitcase. "Alright, And please just call me Mark." I smile and watches Eric leave the room. I jump on the bed and sighs. "A new beginning."

Hello loves! How did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you guys liked it. I'll also was wondering if one or two of my lucky readers would like to help me with this book. It would be amazing. I just need you to write the next chapter in my DMs and if I like it I'll post it for the next chapter as well as let you help with this story! Xoxo I see you guys next time!