Main Characters

Name: Jackson Wang

Birthday: March 10

Age:20

Nicknames: Wild and Sexy, Wang puppy, Jackie.

Jackson Wang is an 17 year old boy who goes to JYP High, the school with the most high class school in South Korea. JYP High is for people with special talents, and in his case makes sense since he is a rapper AND singer. He has a group of friends who are just like him but are different in personality and different talents. Jackson Wang never believed in love at first site as he had never experienced it, but that has changed when a new student has arrived at his school.

Name: Mark Tuan

Birthday: August 4

Age: 18

Nicknames: Markie, Markie poo, Baby boy, Ramen Hair.

Mark Tuan is an 18 year old boy who moved to Seoul from LA for his fathers job there. A close friend of the family who happens to his new the Principle of JYP, was so happy he let the boy go to his school as well as him and his family stay at his home,which Mark did not mind. The boy who thought he would never fall in love after a heart break back in his home town was wrong after he met a certain boy. Do you think he will let him have his heart that easily?

Other main characters will join into the story later on.

Thanks for reading my first book!! If you some have noticed, this used to be a vkook book but now is a markson since I had no ideas for the other book sadly. Please understand. This book as well have a big twist in it !

XOXO