Investigation, Captain

Start from the beginning

<Begin Reading>

5 minutes later:

"So...this means we're together again right?" I ask Levi as we both began to get dressed.

"Tch, yes.." He tells me as he buttons his shirt up. We began to get dress to go back to HQ.

I put my shirt back on and my cloak, too. Levi put on his jacket and his cloak and we headed outside to our horses.

"Should we keep our relationship, secret?" I ask him, as we mounted out horses and left the cabin.

"Tch, up to you." He tells me. "Well, we're both in this together." I remind him as we both began to trot out of the forest.

"Everything's up to you, (f/n)." Levi says, with the same monotone voice.

Oh, my Levi is back. As we rode up to HQ, I saw Hanji and Eren racing outside.

"Huh?" I question. I jumped off my horse, I put (him/her) in the stables and I followed to where Eren and Hanji ran off to.

Hanji screamed on the top of her lungs. The two titans, she loved and cared for were dead. I walked over to Hanji, and I hugged her.

"Sawney....Bean...." She sobs into my chest. "Shh...I know, Hanji. I know.." I sigh, as I rubbed her back.

Suddenly, Hanji pulled away. "(F/n), you're really hot." She tells me.

"Huh?" I question. "You're like burning up, right now." She sniffles up her tears then feeling my forehead.

"I'm fine, really Hanji." I soothe Hanji as I stand up.

When I stood up, my legs gave out. "Woah!" I gasp, until Hanji catches me. "Oi, see I told you, let's get you inside." She tells me, as she helped me walk.

~Two Hours Later~

"Hanji, is this really necessary?" I ask her as I sat up from my bed with a cold pack on my head, and a thermometer in my mouth.

She takes the thermometer out of my mouth.

"Well at least your fever went down, its at 99." She mumbles.

"Hanji, I'm seriously-" I began to say, as I started to get out of bed until she pushed me back on the bed and tucked me in.

"Nonsense! You have a fever, still! No cleaning or working for you today!" She orders me.

"Now, I'll be right back with your soup and tea." She tells me as she began to leave my room.

"Don't leave." She orders me. I sighed and I put the cold pack on my forehead.

"Oi." I heard a certain voice call me. I turned to the door and I saw Levi.

"Oh, hi Levi." I smile, faintly.  "Tch, titan freak, still has you quarantined." He sneers as he came closer to the side of my bed.

"Yes, I guess, I had a 102 fever earlier." I explained.

"But besides that, give me an update on the titans." I tell him.

"There's going to be a serious investigation. The titans it seems were murdered. In that theory, we're going to see who's gear was used last, who ever it was, is the murder." He explains to me.

"Okay, seems well enough." I tell him. "Tch, so that means you need to come down tonight so we can inspect everyone's gear." He tells me.

"That's fine, I'll be ready by then." I tell him. "Fine, I need to go do some paperwork right now." He tells me.

He kisses me before leaving. "Bye Levi." I yawn as I began to close my eyes for rest.

~~~~~~

Hi guys!

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to update something for right now.

Okay, so investigation, yay!

How was the chapter?

Thoughts?

I'll see you guys next time

Stay Kawaii

❤⭐Erena⭐❤