Who knows.

Definitely not me.

There I finally was, walking into the lobby of my dorm building.

I walked in to see big windows and high ceilings all the way towards the elevators. On the other side of the elevator hall it was a working hall and I could hear the voices of probably over hundreds of students.

I sped over to the elevators hoping to not run into anyone.

I got to the first elevator in sight and pressed the button frantically, pressing and pressing hoping the door would open.

"You know you can press it a million times and it won't change when the door opens." A voice says from behind me.

A startled me whips around to see a tall, handsome boy staring at me with a cheeky smile.

He was very tall, very blonde, his hair was straight and on the longer side. He was dressed in his school uniform, his phone in hand.

His blue beady eyes stared into my soul, I was almost shook to the core.

Mostly because he just scared the shit out of me.

"Well, I guess I wasted ten seconds of my life for no reason then." I give an awkward giggle and shrug.

"My unreasonably long naps have you beat in the wasting time department. So where you headed? I've never seen you around here before." He smiles giddily.

I guess it's pretty obvious I'm new, I seem out of place.

"I'm Grace and I'm new here, my dorm room is in this building. I was just heading up to find it." I respond. Trying to seem less nervous than I was.

Which was a very hard task considering I was shaking in my shoes.

He could probably tell.

"Sick, so is mine. What number is your dorm? I'd be happy to help you find it." He takes a cheeky bow in front of me. I couldn't help but laugh a little, it was the most amazing but odd acquaintance yet.

I loved it.

"That would be great, by chance could I catch your name too?" I ask mockingly.

I watch as he chuckles to himself and shakes his head.

"Right, forgot about that. I'm Niko, so now that we got that cleared up, how's about that room number?" He wiggles his brows with a cheeky smile.

"118b." I say, hardly being able to contain my laughter.

I like this dude already.

We went in the elevator finally, and clicked the 6th floor button, where my dorm was. Once we made it up, Niko led me down what seemed like an endless hallway.

I can't believe I'm gonna be walking this shit everyday.

"Christ, where the hell is this stupid room?" I question in a tired out tone.

Moments after I speak, I watch as Niko makes a dead stop infront of a door, the door that said 118b.

Home sweet home.

"We're here, and I feel it's a good time I tell you that I'm your roommate so, welcome!" He says as he pulls out his keys and unlocks the door.

Oh?

I guess in a school for the rebellious and criminals, they're biggest worry probably isn't co-ed dorms.

I roll my eyes and laugh, as he opens the door I look into the room to catch the sight of something that made me freeze in my tracks.

Holy.

Shit.

   Hello beautiful readers!  What did you think of the second chapter?Be sure to comment thoughts, predictions, opinions! Vote if you like the story so far!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hello beautiful readers!
What did you think of the second chapter?
Be sure to comment thoughts, predictions, opinions! Vote if you like the story so far!

I hope everyone's doing great today!
-Tia