Training Yuya

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and I remembered my situation. After my duel with Yuya, he invited me to his house for dinner. He even offered me a place to live. That meeting was interesting to say the least.

Flashback

          "So, Judai. How did you know what was going wrong with my Pendulum Summoning today." Yuya asked.

          I decided I needed to handle this delicately so as not to sound crazy. "Have you ever heard of duel spirits?" I asked.

          Yuya seemed confused. "No, I haven't." He replied. His mother chimed in saying she hadn't either. I explained to them the concept and how I sensed Odd-Eyes' feelings to deduce what it wanted to do.

          "I see." Yuya replied. "Can I learn how to sense duel spirits?" He asked, hopeful.

          "Possibly. There are about four spirits that accompany you right now, so with enough training, you should eventually be able to hear their voices."

          "Really, that many. Alright, where do I start."

          And so, Yuya's training to hear his duel monster spirits began. I would have him duel the new students at the school to practice listening to the voices of his monsters, and of course, to master Pendulum Summoning. However, there was this odd feeling whenever he used Odd-Eyes. It was, familiar.

          "Judai, there''s something off about his dragon." Yubel, said to me. It was the end of the day, and we were getting ready for bed.

          "I know, it feels, angry. Do you think this has something to do with Zarc?"

          "Most definitely. It felt incredible power being fused with the other four dragons. It's likely seeking that power again." I nodded. It made sense. I've seen so many people and monsters get drunk on their own power. I was familiar with the feeling.

          "But that's not what I mean." Yubel continued. "For some reason, just looking at it makes me angry. I'm not sure what this means."

          I thought about this for a moment, then realized. "Yubel, Odd-Eyes was Zarc's first ace right. With those eyes, perhaps it was a sort of evolved form you took in the future."

          "Maybe. Perhaps I'm upset because it's back where I used to be. I hope we can help them overcome this in the future."

          "Well, We'll have to stop this war first. But right now, It's time for bed. Goodnight, Yubel. Love you." I said, before falling asleep.

A/N: Yeah, I got a little lazy with this chapter. I might need to add some variety to my material if I want to maintain interest.