XL【FUNTIME 2/2】

Start from the beginning

Now he was alone with his lovely dog along with his friends, which he rarely referenced as his family out loud.

So out of all of them Yoongi took extra afford on keeping an eye on the younger when the topic came to his 'family issues'.

Even if just like his hyung, Taehyung never ever thanked him for being there whenever he cried after bottling up, head aching due to his parents.

Actually he did thanked once but Yoongi hushed him telling it that it was, telling that he didn't have to thank.

Sooner or later, Taehyung knew everything he had done before or the things he would do in the future will be pulled on the surface one day, he knew that one day his hyungs will find out.

But the future did change the scenes before Taehyung could reach out for the ropes that slipped from his own hands by his one single wrong move.

And that's how before the others, Yoongi learnt what the younger was upto in the first place.

Taehyung thought that Yoongi would look down at him with feeling disgusted, would yell at him and call him names, maybe even tell the others to back away from him.

But it never happend, the thing Taehyung was taken back was that Yoongi, his hyung was in no good too.

Damn he was even a professional about his work, so with that, Yoongi helped the younger but not so quickly.

"You can turn back kid, you know? I'll be here waiting for your decision whether you want to continue by my side or live a normal life. Don't force yourself too much.."

Taehyung could imagine how his jaw back then literally reached the floor due to his shocked state.

He wasn't for something like this.

But of course, Yoongi had to add himself in his words too.

"... You stupid shit what if i was someone else? What were you thinking!? If you really want to continue then we have a lot of work ahead of us."  Yoongi ended his words, palm resting on his pale forehead with a low groan showing oh how annoyed he was.

And that's how Taehyung eventually accepted it, he didn't know what took over him but it was too late to turn back then and now.

"Taehyung..."

"Hey, hey kid..."

Taehyung looked up at the mirror in front of him, his hair now dyed to blonde color.
His eyes looking up at his mow new color then back at Yoongi standing behind him, hands in pockets of his ripped light blue jeans, back leaning on the wall behind him.

"You done with it? Shall we go?"

Taehyung then looked back at his own eyes trough the mirror before nodding his head, the blank expression on his face never really changed a bit since he literally became an hitman, now at the attic three kidnapped people he hated so much wanting to know where the hell they were.