Epilogue

*Years Later*

Sophie (P.O.V)

"Mommy mommy look what I can do" my 5 year old Daughter Anna says I turn towards her and I see she's making a fireball in one of her tiny hands and I clap "Good for you honey" I say to her and give her a kiss on the head.

"Mommy look what I can do" I look out the window to see my 7 year old son Leon and he's throwing rocks at the tree's and I laugh as his brown hair with blond highlights move in the wind and his greenish/blue eyes twinkle with excitement.

Anna got long blond hair just like her daddy but she got my sea blue eyes, my other child Shane is 1 year old and he's in his crib which I walk over to and touch his little head as if on cue he opens his little greenish/blue eyes and smiles at me.

I can sense the power in my son I pat his soft hair that seems to be half brown and half blond he can control water but only time will tell.

"He's adorable isn't he" I hear a soft female voice say I turn around to see Snow my best friend with her two kids holding her hair her sons name is Jack and her daughters name is Rose.

Jack has his mother snow white hair and got his fathers silver eyes and he's 5 years old and Rose has her fathers brown hair but has her mothers blue eyes she's 6 her kids and mine are great friends. Snow tells her kids to go play and I run and hug her and she hugs me back and when we pull apart and I smile at her she smiles back and I grab Shane and walk down stairs where I had prepared the food.

"Dinner is almost ready" I say and I hand the baby to Snow so I can finish cooking but before I can touch a pot I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I feel sparks go down my body.

"Hello there my love I missed you" I hear a husky voice say behind me and I spin around and look into those gorgeous greenish/blue eyes and I smile "You saw me a hour ago" I say to him and I spin around to try and cook.

"It felt like a eternity" he whispers in my ear and he turns me around and kisses me which I kiss him back we finally pull apart and I smirk "Be a good father and play with your kids outside" I say and he nods and walks outside and plays with the kids.

"That man is so worried about me I swear" I say turning back to my cooking and Snow laughs "Hon its because your having another baby he cares for you" she says and I shrug.

"I wish he wouldn't be so worried I can handle this" I say and I finally add the finishing touches to my soup and I place it on the table where the rest of the pack members have started sitting they all give me warm hello's.

I give hello's back when I hear a scream outside I run to the door to see son Leon holding a frog in-front of his father who had climbed up into a tree because he's scared of frogs.

"Leon honey be nice and go put that frog back where you found it don't want your father to get a heart attack" I say and Leon smiles "Okay mother" and he runs back to put the frog away.

Stefan climbs down the tree and runs towards me and envelopes me in a hug "I swear that kid of ours is trying to get me" he whispers into my hair and I chuckle I grab his hand and take him inside.

"Dinner is served" I say in a booming voice and I see the kids all run to there seats I look around at all the faces at the table some old ones and some new but all in all this is my family where I belong.

I stare into my loving husband eyes and my past seems just that the past and here right now I wouldn't give anything up to have changed it.