Might be the last chapter

Stefan (P.O.V)

My life is not the same without Sophie its dull, sad, depressing I feel like my life is in slow motion barley moving. I rarely eat and I stay by Sophie's side she's not dead but close to it we keep her hooked up to machines and tubes. I don't even go to school as much any more it’s depressing and filled of to many memories. I even started to grow a beard my elders come in and try to get me to go out side but I insist on staying here. It hasn't been easy on little Lilli either the teacher called the pack house saying that Lilli is not participating in class or doing work.

Who can blame Lilli her sister is in a coma that she might never wake up from and the fact that her sister’s boyfriend is not doing anything might not be helping her either. But, it feels like a part of me is missing the part that makes me function. It’s been over a month and still Sophie hasn't awakened which kills me inside. I feel like my life has no meaning and I have been getting skinnier and my greenish/blue eyes have seen to lose the joy from them and became dull. I've been told many times that a look horrible and that I've been hit by a bus.

But I guess what it feels like when your mate might die your in sink with them like your heart is one and you feel what they feel. I decided to go get a glass of water Louis has been staying with us as well everyday he tells me he's sorry and that he didn't know. I remember as soon as we stepped foot in this house I punched him in the face so hard I broke his nose. After the pack doctor got him some ice and readjusted his nose and he explained. I guess it wasn't his fault but he could have done more but he's only human I have to remember.

The doctor came yesterday and gave me news that broke my heart he said that if Sophie didn't awake soon she might stay in a coma forever. That broke my heart into two I stood by her bed crying for so long that I actually feel asleep. She was still wearing the necklace that I gave her for her birthday and it looked stunning on her body still. Aaron and Peter come by often to check up on her even though me and Peter hate each other we both love Sophie. Aaron found his mate its a human named Bell and she is a doll she's even came over when Sophie was in a coma and gave me and hug and said that she'll wake up.

I walk over to the kitchen and get some water my throat is dry and guess who's there Christina I haven't seen her alot and she hasn't been around me to much which is surprising. Christina sits on the counter and eats an apple watching me as I grab a water bottle. I didn't see her get off the counter she had me pressed against the wall "I'll make you a deal" she says "I'll leave you alone forever if you give me a kiss" she says. I think this over that means she'll leave me and Sophie alone finally and stop trying to break us up. "Fine" I say and she presses her lips to mine this kiss was horrible and unwanted.

I pulled apart "how was that" she asked "horrible" I say she smiles evilly "turn around" she says. I turn around to see none other than Sophie in the hallway leaning on the wall she was still pale and I wanted to run up to her and take her back to bed. Her eyes were red and she looked mad "Stefan I hate you don't ever talk to me" she say and she storms over to the door and walk out. Crap I think to myself and I run after her. "Stefan I never want to see or hear from you again" Sophie yells over her shoulder.

That hurt me and my wolf was getting mad but I'm was glad at the same time that she was out of a coma. "Babe please let me explain" I say running after her she stops and turns around tears in her eyes "I hate you don't call me babe and I'm leaving the pack house as soon as I get back" she says and then she slaps me and mutters "dirty prick". Now I was pissed I pressed my lips to her and I kissed her I kissed her with all the love I have for her I kissed her with all I was willing to do for her. She didn't kiss me for a second but then she began kissing me and she wrapped her arms over my neck and she put her hands into my hair. I missed her lips on mine I missed her taste after thirty minutes of kissing we pulled apart and I hugged her crying into the crook of her neck and she was crying into my shirt "I missed you" I mumbled into her hair.