TWENTY-FOUR

im rlly sorry if im taking too long to update ☹️

____________________
"A god, gifted with the powers to give absolute pleasure, gifted with the body as delicate as a flower, gifted with a power to give good blessings to those who touch his body

Yet, sooner or later, his gifts will be curses as people will abuse that power, and the people whom he trusts will mistake that abuse as his own fault"

________________

"D-did you use your powers to manipulate me?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook freezes in his seat, before the man in front of him orders sunday to make yeontan go away.

"Wh-what do you-

"Just answer the damn question Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung says and Jungkook bites his bottom lip, shaking as he stood up slowly.

Hands making their way to reach out for Taehyung, but the man quickly flinched them away.

"T-tae-

"Just answer me, please" Taehyung whispered, weak, lifeless and Jungkook looked down.

"A-at first, I did-

Before Jungkook could finish, a disappointed tsk from Taehyung left his mouth as a tear escaped his eye.

"Tae- but I learned, I-i learned, I don't do it now, I haven't-

"Why should I trust you?"

As soon as those words left Taehyung's mouth, Jungkook felt a punch on his throat, stomach tightening as his eyes became watery.

"W-wasn't trust the center of this relationship?" Jungkook said, eyes unable to blink as a tear escaped his eye.

Taehyung, who's face was covered in tears, faced him and had the energy to chuckle.

"Weren't you the first one to not trust me?"

"T-tae that was different, I wasn't with you, I barely knew you, I was scared, confused, and I didn't know what to do-

"And do you think kissing me, making out with me was one of the ways to live here?! Jungkook for fuck's sake-

"Taehyung I wanted to escape, I wanted to be safe, I-i thought you were one of their people-

"D-don't you feel safe now?" Taehyung said, clearly hurt, his eyes were filled with tears, cheeks brimmed with them.

"I-i do, tae, I do"

"Then why did you do it, Jungkook? Baby I thought I could trust you" Taehyung said and Jungkook let out a choked sob as he heard the last sentence.

"I-is it that hard to understand me right now Taehyung? A-are you gonna abandon me like everybody else? Are you gonna be like the past-

"Hah, I barely know about your past because it's been clear to me since the start that you don't trust me enough to tell me about it" Taehyung said and Jungkook closed his eyes as tears fell down.

"If you really loved me you would wait till I told you the whole truth" Jungkook said.

"I don't even know if I can love you anymore" Taehyung said.

Jungkook felt his legs weaken, his whole body felt like they were functioning for the very last time.

Taehyung bit his lip, his palms fisted as he looked down.

"Pack your bags"

"Wh-what?" Jungkook shakily said as anxiety took over his whole body.