2: Party

It has been an hour or two since Louis dropped me off at my house. I had called Court and asked if she wanted to come over with me to get ready for the party. She should be showing up soon. I invited Nessa, but she decided to stay home, she had plans with an old friend she said.

I obviously knew there would be guys at this party, so you decided to go a little sexy. I wore a two piece matching set of a skirt and crop top. It showed my few tattoos perfectly. It was black and hugged my body in just the right places; since I did get it altered to my body type. I chose gold hoops and a gold name plate necklace.

Courtney helped me curl my hair and I helped her with her smokey eye make up.
"So, is Dylan coming tonight?" Court asks me.
Just then i remember the 12 missed calls.

"Oh shit. I forgot ab that." I say.

"Forgot about your boyfriend?" Court says laughing.

"No" I nervously laugh. "He called me today...12 times. I forgot to call him back."

"12 missed calls? y/n what the fuck is he on?!"

I was thinking the same thing but I wouldn't admit it.

"I don't know but i have to call him back or else he'll like kill me." I say jokingly.

Just as I reach for my phone off the charger, Court grabs it and holds it up. She read some text i couldn't see.

"Girl...drop him." she says concerned.
Court showed me the screen. There was a text from Dylan that was short.

Call me back in the next 10 minutes or we're done for real this time.

I look up at Court who looked annoyed as hell.
"I gotta call him, Court."

"No you fucking don't!" she snapped back.

"He just wants me to talk to me."

"He is TOXIC, y/n, you can't see it?" She says to me quickly.

I get a little hurt by this and she could see it on my face I guess since she handed me my phone and said "5 minutes."

I grab my phone and walk outside, dialing his number. It barley rings and i hear him say ,"Where are you."

"I'm just at home what's wrong?" I reply.

"You been home all day?" He asks.

I get confused. "Yes, why are you asking me all this?"

"It's hard to trust you when i call you 13 times and you don't answer! god ur stupid sometimes, y/n." he says slightly louder.

"I've been home all day, exept to go to dance."

"That's it?" he says angered.

"Yeah now can I go back to hanging out with my friends?"

"ok now you're wanting an attitude, huh? y/n just come over ditch your friends you don't need them like you need me."

"i do need them..." I start to get angry with all his questions. "I need them right now more than i need you to be honest, so i'm gonna go have fun." I say calmly. It felt good standing up to him every one and awhile, but i knew there would be consequences sometime. We would usually just fight about it the next day or that night and then I would apologize. I walked back inside through the back door into my room. Court was just finishing up and putting on her shoes.

"You ready?" I say with a grin.

"Dylan's letting you go to a guys party?" She asked, surprised."

"He doesn't know where I am. I never know where he is, so." I say confidently.

I do have trust issues with Dylan, ever since he cheated on me. It was just some random girl, but it obviously still hurt. I tried to take a break after this, but Dylan said all couples who take a break end up really breaking up for real in the end. We just became a little less close though.

"ayyyy girl les go, I would drive but we're bout to get fucked so let's just Uber." Court said
happily.

"ughhhh ok" I say.

- LATER -

Me and Court step out of the Uber at about 9:30 pm to see a house booming with music from the outside. I look at Court with a grin.
We walk up the steps to the door. We figure since the music was so loud, no one would answer the door, so we just walked in. I instantly see tons of people.

"Hey, y/n, look at me. We stay together. Watch eachother and we gotta know how we getting home or who going home with." Court says to me while grabbing my hand. We knew how some guys could be in LA so we had to stick together.

"I got you girl, you got me." I smile.

Court saw someone she knew in the living room, so she left to go see them. I figured I had to get loose somehow so i headed to the kitchen. I pushed past herds of people who smelled of weed and alcohol and ass tbh. Once I reached the table with all the alcohol, i saw Z.

"ay waddup y/n!!!" Zion yells, elongating my name. I smile big and hug him. "You decided to come again?" he asked me.

I used to go to these parties a lot, but i kinda switched crowds a month or two ago. He was probably talking about that, yet he was already wasted.

"I couldn't stay away. Your parties have the best alcohol." I grin.

"Well if it's so good, you betta take a few shots with me girl." he tells me.

"lets start right now."