12 | 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫'

Start from the beginning

And honestly it didn't make any sense as to why people still give their services out towards companies knowing that they are trash. They expect something different yet still get the same results.

However, in this case it wasn't the shop itself causing all the trouble, it was who was behind it all.

Lucas stares at him, slowly breathes in and out, telling himself to calm down, to not blow a casket and just relax. "Sir, have you ever wondered if you're pressing the wrong button? Some people do that, and they don't realize it." It was like he was explaining himself way too many times. Lucas looks at the starter frowning up to see if anything was wrong, of course he would have to test it off first to find the problem but for now the remote looked fine.

With the roll of his neck, arm rested on the counter and his other hand on his hip, he leans in forward and asks, "Do I look stupid to you?" Lucas was startled, blinking a few times up at the man before saying "umm," from the way the man was looking at him, he was sure if he had answered that, the customer would nearly blow Lucas' head off.

Yet Instead of dwelling on the subject and possibly causing an outbreak, his lips form a thin line and give a firm nod, taking the keys and giving the man a forceful smile. "I'ma just go check on the problem. Be right back." He struts off faltering the smile into pursed lips walking past some of the guys in the garage over to the car.

Lucas stood before the deep navy-blue Cadillac messing with the buttons to then roll his eyes with a huff when he figured out the issue. "Hey, Unc," Lucas calls out, brushing his bangs from his face behind his ear to look over and watch his uncle's attention deprived from the conversation. "Can you come take a look at this for a sec?"

"Yeah wassup?"

"I don't know, it's acting funny or something."

"Alright, let's see here." Walking over to his nephew with a confused look, Lucas demonstrates the problem with the remote control. It indeed proves that the truck and hood buttons were reversed. Humming at the problem, Louis takes the remote and examines it, "Hmm, that's interesting, whose is it?"

Lucas gulps, scratching the back of his head for a moment and murmurs, "It's Paul's." He answered nervously.

Louis didn't look up as he began unscrewing the remote to look at the wires "Not Paul Anderson, right?"

The blonde boy's eyes drifted elsewhere, feeling himself become drained as he sighs out loud, "yes, Anderson."

Louis stops what he's doing and looks past his glasses at him in bewilderment. "Paul?" The glasses that once sat perfectly on his nose were snatched off in between the tight grip of his fingers and watched as his brows frown, "Paul? As in Paul Anderson? As in the same Paul Anderson that just came back from his car!?"

"Yes..." Lucas states hesitantly. "He's back and well . . . now he's not looking so happy."

"Well of course not genius," Louis states sarcastically and rolling his eyes aggressively as he waves the remote around his hand, "the moment I finally got this man off my back he's back with another problem," Louis sighs, "Alright, just hang tight." walking to the back to fix it up, Lucas strolls over to the coffee machine feeling himself grow tired.

"Hey, Lucas!" Someone calls out, motioning for him to come over. "Come over and give me a hand, would ya?" Lucas tiredly looked over his shoulder, lifting the white cup to his lips, taking a sip of the hot cup of joe as his blue eyes glanced at the ginger haired man working on a car, and instructing him to do what he had asked. Lucas took his time over and he sat himself patiently inside the car, leaned back lazily in the driver's seat finally happy to relax for a moment.