𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐘
01:00 ●━━━━────── 3:04 ⇆ㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚

𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐘01:00 ●━━━━────── 3:04 ⇆ㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚

"𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒈𝒆.
𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆
𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒍 𝒎𝒚
 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔."

 ― 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒖

—͟͞͞★𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓—͟͞͞★

"Tell me if you want me to give you all my time I wanna make it good for you 'cause you blow my mind I promise, boy, that I'll be true" TELL ME ーGROOVE THEORY.

"Words just ain't enough, baby, baby but that's all I can use to state my intentions Hope it gets to love, baby, baby" BABY ー BRANDY.

"let's groove tonight share the spice of life baby slice it right we're gonna groove tonight" LET'S GROOVE ーEARTH, WIND AND FIRE.

"Friends come and friends may go, my friend, you're real I know true self you have shown you're alright with me through thick and thick to thin I'll love you till the end" ALRIGHT ーJANET JACKSON.

"Alone you and I intertwine refreshing conversation for the mind as we stare, we both seek and hope to find real love purified" USE YOUR HEART ー SWV.

"No sleep last night been dreaming of you please hold me tight cause I can't help the way that I feel" LOVE COME DOWN ー EVELYN "CHAMPAGNE" KING

"It's like honey when it washes over me you know sugar never ever was so sweet and I'm dyin for ya, cryin for ya, i adore ya, one hit of your love addicted me now I'm strung out on you, darlin' don't you see?" HONEY ーMARIAH CAREY.

"Cause my heart starts beating triple time with thoughts of loving you on my mind I can't figure out just what to do when the cause and cure is you" WEAK ーSWV.

"Mama always told me to be careful who i love and daddy always told me make sure he's right" 4 PAGE LETTER ー AALIYAH.

—͟͞͞★𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒' 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓—͟͞͞★

"All I do is think of you day and night I can't get you off my mind thinking back all the time" ALL I DO IS THINK OF YOU ー TROOP.

"The very first time that I saw your brown eyes your lips said "hello" and i said "Hi" I knew right then you were the one" IF I EVER FALL IN LOVE ー SHAI.

"Giving so much of yourself it seems the only way tell me what you want, and I and I will give it to you cause you are my love" CANDY RAIN ー SOUL FOR REAL.

"There are times when ill find you wanna keep yourself from me when I don't have the strength, I'm just a mirror of a what I see" AT YOUR BEST (You are love) (Gangstar Child Remix) ー AALIAYH.

"You keep holding on to your thoughts of rejection if you're with me you're secured" BREAKIN' MY HEART ー MINT CONDITION.