『♨️𝕸𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊』

Start from the beginning

"Hello?"

"Finally, where are you?"

 "Hogwarts"   

 "I will slap you"     

 "jeez chill Nana it was a joke, I'm at the food court with everyone else"

"He said he's at the food court, lets go!" Jaemin said hanging up without saying goodbye, Renjun nodded before both boys ran off-- oh sorry let me correct my self, before both boys SPRINTED OFF LIKE DUCKEN FLASH! (🐨: wish I could run like that in gym class✊😔).

Once Renjun and Jaemin made it to the food court they looked around for Jeno "over here!" Jeno said waving his hand , Renjun and Jaemin ran over to him.

"Where are the other idiots?"

"The 'other idiots' are right behind you" a voice said from behind Renjun.

Renjun turned around to be met with a very tall 18 year old, a dolphin, a seagull and the sun "oh I thought is was someone important" Renjun said disappointed before turning around and arrogantly sitting down next to Jeno.

"Why are we friends with him again?" Mark asked.

"Because he's my bestie and plus Jeno and Jaemin are whipped" Donghyuck said sitting down on the other side of Renjun.

"Great" Jisung mumbled sitting down on the other side of the table next to Jeno followed by Chenle and Mark.

"I mean Hyuck ain't wrong"

"Y-Yah!" Renjun punched Jaemin's arm.

"For a boy as thicc as a chopstick, that hurt" Jaemin whined holding onto his arm, pain evident on his face.

"How much y'all wanna bet by the end of this year they're gonna be together"

"You're not betting anything"

"Jeez old people, why do they have to be so boring?" Donghyuck asked rolling his eyes.

"Why do you 'young' people have to be so mischievous" Mark mimicked rolling his eyes.

"Aish you're so boring" Donghyuck said resting his chin on his hand.

"I'm hungry!"

"Here" Jisung shoved a sandwich in Chenle's mouth

"Thank you" Chenle said with his mouth full.

+TIME SKIP: MONDAY+

"Alright useless class, listen up!" their teacher Mr. Min said clapping his hnads to gather his students attention "I need y'alls ideas on the school fair coming up later in around 2 weeks"

"How about a haunted house?"

"That's stupid!" everyone rejected the idea.

"What about a cafe, everyone loves food and...c-coffee" she shivered saying that retched word "coffee" disgusting, everyone ended up agreeing to that.

But there was 1 problem, "we need a theme?"

"How about a zombie cafe" a jock suggested.

"Ew no that's totally retched, how about a princess cafe!"

"And you think that's any better" the jock mumbled angrily crossing his arms across his chest.