🌶️Deku x Todoroki x Reader🌶️

Izuku Midoriya x Shoto Todoroki

x Reader

 dt; @TodorokiShotoIcyHot

tw; threesome, sexual content, gang bang, daddy kink, choking, degradation, slash

(strictly second person this time, i promise)

"back off of (y/n), midoriya," todoroki ordered, calmly.

"what are you gonna do about it if i don't h-huh?" izuku trembled with the adrenaline of his inherited quirk coursing through his veins.

"i'll make her mine myself," shouto said, a bit more sternly.

the fire/ice quirk beholder ignited his left side with burning embers while his right crept with ice. you couldn't help but cringe at all of this fighting over a girl like you. sure, you looked decent, had a nice body and all, but there were so many better options in class 1a alone. uraraka was cuter, momo had bigger tits—all the girls had their prominent, stunning features.

the two rivals prepare for their usual quarrel, that is until aizawa sensei broke them up before one could set the other off.

"enough of this. immaturity to this extent isn't tolerated, especially as heroes-in-training," aizawa condemned.

"sorry, sensei," they both mumbled in a manner deemed quite the opposite of apologetic.

"izuku, shouto," you call out to them. izuku whipped his head around in your direction whilst shouto had already been conveniently looking your way.

"y-yes (y/n)?" izuku blushed just looking at you.

"what is it?" shouto deadpanned. it sounded more like a statement rather than a question.

"you guys need to stop fighting over me..i don't think it's healthy for either of you. it's just stupid!" you scoffed.

the two stood speechless, giving you an opportunity to continue my rant.

"shouto, you have yaoyorozu. she's literally perfect.." you protested, biting your lip.

"we were seeing each other in the past. she's a crazy bitch i swear to god..i've never met someone clingier in my life," todoroki shuddered to which you just stand in surprise. momo didn't strike you as the needy type; you perceived her as an independent woman.