🍋Bakugo x Reader🍋

Katsuki Bakugo x Reader

tw; strong language, sexual content

(Mainly second person with some first-person lmao sorry)

following the hothead's kidnapping and the all might tragedy, the staff at ua had decided to convert its dream hero academy into a boarding school. it was riveting to get to live with your friends, such as mina, uraraka, and tsuyu, but you were still unsure about the ordeal—primarily because you missed your family back at home. 

your room was decked out with modern decor and a multitude of posters, including an all might one. during the student room tours, deku was in awe of your all might memorabilia but it could never compare to his stash. 

you and the girls were chatting in the lounge before dinner was gonna commence. 

you had all gotten close to one another, which was really reassuring. looking on to your best friends, you happily sipped your matcha tea while all of you engaged in conversation. 

"i'm not too sure if i've had enough training to utilize my ultimate move," momo lamented, letting out a sigh. 

"oh you'll be fine, yao-momo!" jiro reassured. they were pretty close to one another. 

"i wanna somehow extract more water from the air to strengthen my tidal wave burst," you added. they all oohed and ahhed at your remark, as your quirk was pretty damn impressive. your hero name was tsunami. you could control any water around you, including the humidity in the air. in special cases, you could use your own water content, but you would have to down gallons of water afterward to compensate. 

"what about you, ochako-san?" tsu asked uraraka. she seemed to be lost in thought. 

"ochako-san?—" 

"aH!" uraraka snapped out of her weird trance and became a stuttering mess. 

you absentmindedly observed as the lot teasingly interrogated ochako on having feelings for any of their classmates, and it turned into a pandemonium of everyone talking about who they thought was the hottest guy in class 1A. you overheard momo fawning over todoroki, and jiro saying that none of them were significantly attractive. 

dinner was still 10 minutes away, but the guys seemed to be meandering around to our area of the lounge. mineta the short pervert came running into the vicinity first, looking straight at your chest?—

before he could get any weirder, tsuyu slapped him in the head with her tongue and retracted it before he could find it arousing. 

"kero. mineta's a pain," tsu chuckled while rolling her eyes. 

"thanks, tsu," i smile cheerfully. 

"ribbit, no problem (y/n)!" the small frog girl beamed. 

all the guys walked in succession and sat down on the nearby couches. you wondered where deku was. probably training like the dork he is.