1: Meet the Gallagher's

A/N: Alright everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that this fanfic will be similar to the show's storyline and plot line, but it will also be a little different. I hope you all enjoy! :)

It takes place January 12, 2011.

Third Person P.O.V

"7:15 monkeys, time to wake up."

Fiona Gallagher was walking around the upstairs portion of her house waking her younger siblings up for school. This was a daily occurance. They couldn't afford alarm clocks because whatever money DID come into their possession was used to pay the utility bills, and pay off the house that they lived in. Counting Fiona, there were 7 kids that lived in the house. Fiona was the oldest at 21 years old, she was the mother of the household since their mother left 3 years ago.

Fiona went to a bedroom at the far end of the hall, and knocked on the door, "It's 7:15."

She smiled at the little girl dressing a little 1 year old baby. The girl said, "Morning."

Fiona said, "Morning Debs, morning lil man."

Debbie, the only other girl in the house besides Fiona. At just 10 years old, she helped Fiona run the house. Fiona picked up the baby, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Lil man" was Liam, the youngest Gallagher sibling at just 1 year old. Considering he had 4 older brothers and 2 older sisters, he was a pretty good baby, and hardly fussed at all.

Fiona went downstairs to start cooking breakfast, while the boys argued over who got to shower first, "First shower!"

"Ian you got it yesterday!"

"Hey! It's my turn to have the first shower! I haven't had it in a month!"

Lip, Ian, and Dean had an interesting sibling relationship. Phillip or Lip, was the second oldest Gallagher after Fiona. He was the oldest brother as well at 17. Ian was the second oldest brother, and third Gallagher sibling at 15. Dean was the third oldest brother and fourth Gallagher sibling at 13. Those three never got along. Whether it was fighting over who got the last popsicle, or even who got the first shower, it never failed; they'd always end up fighting before the day was over. "Hey! What about me? I never get first shower!"

Carl was the second youngest Gallagher, and a year and a half younger than Debbie at 8 1/2 years old (his birthday is in August, and Debbie just turned 10 January 8th). Dean pushed Carl away, "What? Get lost spaz."

Lip said, "Thing 1, Thing 2 both of you fuck off."

Dean rolled his eyes, "Shut up Ass hat."
Lip put Dean in a headlock, Dean fighting so hard to get away, that he ended up banging his head into the bathroom door. Ian laughed, and grabbed Carl. Dean kicked Ian in the shin, making his grip loosen enough that Carl could get away, "Carl! Run!"
Carl ran downstairs, Ian on his heels. Meanwhile, Dean kicked Lip in the balls, making him let go of Dean's neck in agony.

Dean ran in the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Lip said, "DEAN! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

Lip started banging on the door in annoyance. Meanwhile, Debbie rolled her eyes, and carried baby Liam downstairs for some breakfast.

When she got down there, she saw Ian and Carl wrestling on the floor. Well, it was more so Ian having Carl in a headlock, and Carl trying to get away. Fiona walked in from the living room, and said, "Guys! Ian! Let him go!"
Ian looked up at Fiona, then back to Carl. Fiona repeated herself, "Let him go! Now!"

Ian sighed, and let Carl go. Fiona rubbed her temples, "Where are the other two idiots?"

Ian and Carl looked up, indicating that Dean and Lip were still upstairs. Fiona yelled, "DEAN! LIP! BREAKFAST NOW!"