Tragic news

Chloe's POV

So I got my first boyfriend last week and he's moving away. We broke up because even though I get pushed around at dance I still love it and that's my main priority.

I invited all my friends over tonight to have a party here's who's coming.

Paige

Brooke

Nia

Kendall

Maddie

Mackenzie

Chelsea

Halley

Brandon

Tristan

Josh

Gino

I set up all the food and drinks. Suddenly my went off it was Kendall.

Phone convo 💚Chloe 💙Kendall

💙-postpone the party we have a situation!!

💚-whats wrong?

💙-Gino was coming to help you set up but was hit by a car that came out of nowhere.

💚-omg I'm coming

Then I got off the phone and ran to the hospital.

I arrived panting and out of breath sweat streaming down my back.

I walked in to see everyone that I invited to my party there.

There also was a negative energy in the room.

Kendall was in a ball crying Chelsea was comforting while Brandon was holding Chelsea's hand. Kenzie and Halley playing with Isaac. Tristan and Maddie making out in a corner. Like seriously get a room. Nia was on the phone probably with her mom. Brooke glaring at Brandon and Chelsea and Paige running up to me. And one person I never ever wanted to see again.

Joshua hyland

My ex boyfriend. He cheated on me with no other than Maddie Ziegler.

" Omgosh twinnie " Paige squeals from the other side of the room.

" Twinnie " I squealed back. " Help now there is so much drama in this room it ain't funny " Paige said.

1) Kendall is crying her eyes out because of Gino.

2) Brooke just found out about Chelsea and Brandon being a thing. She's not to happy.

3) Maddie and Chelsea got in a fight because Maddie and Tristan are dating and Chelsea doesn't like that.

Recap

" Everyone Tristan just asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes " Maddie squealed.

" What Tristan Maddie jumps from boy to boy what is wrong with you ".

" I love Maddie that's all that matters now let's go make out ".

End of recap

" And Brooke through a fit about brandon and Chelsea dating because she still likes him " Paige said in a disgusted tone.

" I have news about Gino " the doctor announced.

" He is .......................

••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys ill probably update tonight if you comment and like it. And guess what is going to happen to Gino.