Halley good luck

Chelsea POV

We were helping Chloe get ready for her date with Dean.

She looked gorgeous , she had on a white Lacey dress that was above her knees. And a thin brown belt with brown ankle boots.

We curled her hair and did some neutral makeup.

We all waited in the dancers den not knowing what to say to each other.

Halley came in screaming " I need a costume and a longer dance. I smacked my head I should've thought about this stuff. We have an hour to get a costume and make a longer dance.

" It's ok Halley one of us will lend you a costume and we'll start to make a longer dance. First what type of dance do you do " Kendall asks.

"Ballet" Halley states. Plain and simple ballet is her favourite type of dance.

" Ok well Kenzie go to your house grab a ballet costume and come back. And Halley show us what you got " Kendall says.

Halley sits on the floor in a split. She lifts up her leg to touch her foot to her head. Rolls out of it stands up does a middle leap gets on her tiptoes lifts her leg up stands there for about 5 seconds then turns out of it. She looks at us runs to us slides on her knees. Stretches her arms out like she's pulling something the falls.

" That was beautiful what is called " Chloe asked astonished.

" Golden " Halley says.

" I got it " Kenzie shouts. She runs in with a adorable gold leotard with a gold tutu. It had a rose chain and some roses to put in her hair. So I put her hair up in a neat bun and put the flowers in. She changes and looks precious.

" Ahhh tots adourbs " Chloe squeals. " Thanks " Halley says blushing.

She walks out and performs I swear Abby is smiling trust that is rare.

Only problem with Halley on the select team is ill be compared to her more often.

" Ok girls I have the results " Abby roars. " The new select team member is Halley "

Halley squeals I don't blame her she is officially apart of the ALDC.

Now all I have to worry about is competing against her.

I say to that good luck Halley.