Just dance

So with everything that's been going on I totally forgot about the competition.

Right now I'm putting on my ALDC jacket and some black leggings.

I hopped down the wood stairs skipping one at a time. When got down to the bottom I saw Halley stretching in the living room.

I totally forgot , Halley was auditioning for a spot on the select team today after competition.

" Hey Chelsea " Halley told me giddily. I loved her adorable ness it was so well adorable.

I skipped into the kitchen to see Isaac on my aunts hip. And Tristan at the bar.

I sat down next to Tristan.

" Hello honey , excited busy day today " my aunt sad.

I nodded " are you guys coming today to the competition " I ask preparing myself for a Halley has to get ready you understand right.

" Actually yes we're going with you. Then were all going to watch Halley". My aunt said.

Well they were probably just going to get Halley ready. It doesn't matter what I do , it just matters if I fail.

On the bus

-------------

Seating arrangement:

Nia , Kendall , Maddie , Chloe , and Chelsea in back

Moms , Tristan, and Abby in the front.

Mackenzie and Halley in the middle

Girls in back Chloe's POV

------------------------------

" So I got some news Chloe you have a date today after auditions" Maddie said throwing her arms in the air.

" WHAT " I exclaimed. " Who is he " I said still shocked. No one ever wants to go out with me. It's either Maddie or actually anyone else. I'm everybody's last pick.

" His name is Dean , and he kidnapped me , Maddie ,and Chelsea so we could be his girlfriends " Kendall said.

So that's the catch. They wouldn't be his girlfriends so he chose me.

" So Nia Chloe Chelsea are you guys nervous you know since your all going against each other " Maddie said. Is she always trying to cause drama.

" I just hope I place. If I don't it'll be another reason why Halley is better than me" chelsea said with a disappointed tone.

I actually felt bad.

Maddie Mackenzie , Halley POV

---------------------------------

" So your Chelsea's cousin , right " mackenzie asked.

" Yep that's my cousin , I just hope I can be an amazing dancer like her " I said.

" OMGOSH your a dancer and you didn't tell me " mackenzie exclaimed.

I giggled lightly " yeah I'm auditioning to take Ava's spot on the select team " I said.

" That's amazing " mackenzie exclaimed again.

I could tell we were gonna be best friends.

Moms Abby's POV

----------------------

" So Chelsea's aunt you have Chelsea on the elite team. Halley auditioning for the select team can you handle it " I asked. I wanted to learn more about Chelsea's past. Why she puts so much passion in her dancing.

" Well it's gonna be stressful " her aunt said.

"What happened to her parents " holly asked.

" Her parents died in a car crash in New York she was sent to me a month later. Her brother Tristan showed up yesterday , so it's been a crazy week".

"Well Chelsea defiantly has the stuff to be the best " I stated.

" What about Maddie " Melissa asked.

" Maddie better watch her back " I said.

" Well Maddie's a better dancer than all of you put together " Melissa yelled.

Now everyone was watching.

" Melissa don't talk about girls like that " I yelled

"Mom just shut up already ok " Maddie screamed.

I went over and hugged her " its ok your a beautiful dancer " I soothed.

At competition ???? POV

------------------------------

I put on my sparkly pink knee length puffy dress for my solo.

Man the ALDC was in for a treat.

Chelsea POV

I loved my outfit it was white strapless dress it flowed out behind me with a rhinestoned belt. I had a big diamond clip in my hair.

Chloe looked ok she had a aqua bra top with multi coloured gems. With a mini skirt.

Nia looked awesome she had a leather dress with a gold belt.

Nia POV

I stood on the stage waiting. Boom boom I did to back handsprings hand stand walk on clap. Sassy pose puraet fall swim through feet touch head roll over sassy face walk off.

I think I nailed it but you never know with Abby.

Chloe POV

I look ok Abby doesn't really care. She'd rather spend more time on Maddie than me. But today is going to be different it's my day.

I strut on the stage with a sky grin.

I turn turn turn turn look look handstand walk kick legs jete strut strut strut middle leap side leap ariel middle ariel splits back bend roll out

I stand up and strut off with confidence. I did good Abby will be furious if I win though.

Chelsea POV

I grab my makeup kit and walk on stage. I pretend to apply makeup then I kick it out of the way I do a chin stand roll out back walkover triple axel jete triple turn double axel sway sway sway sway freeze get excited sway off.

I walk back stage to change into my group outfit a hot pink leggings and a black tube top with pink fluff on it

Everyone else light pink and grey. Halley gets to warm up with us.

" You girls ready to rock this place "Abby yells. We all run out screaming as a response.

We twirl on stage and do a split twirl. march make two lines I hide in the middle. I stretch my arms out and everyone falls. I bring my arms up and they rise and do a triple axel. I do a Peter Pan signalling they need to stop then I do a triple axel. We make one line and do domino affect I middle leaps off stage.

Awards

---------

" Ok let's start with solos" the announcer booms " in 2nd place we have Nia with boom clap. In 1st we have a tie with Chloe girls chase boys and Chelsea with try.

Everyone screams and goes crazy I can't believe I won though that's the awesome thing though and I've proved I can shine and I'm important. I also learned no matter what

JUST DANCE.