"Breathe in this bag," she placed the opening of the bag on my mouth and I started to breathe in.

"Breathe slowly and don't be in a rush to regulate your breath. Relax." She said while rubbing my back.

I breathed through the bag trying to get the pace back. Breathe in, breathe out. That's all that I was thinking.

Minutes later, I finally got to breathe back normally and Nayeon handed me the inhaler. "Here, in case it gets back. Use this when you feel you are having one."

"Thanks, Nayeon." I thanked her. My legs were getting wobbly as I stood up. Nayeon quickly grabbed my arm and placed it around her neck to guide me.

She slowly walked me to my bed and supported me to lay down. I made myself comfortable and was able to breathe back normally.

"What happened? Why did you have an attack? It's been so long since you had one." She started to talk. And yes, I used to have a panic attack when I was a kid. Nayeon already witnessed my attack years ago and it's the first time I had one when I'm already an adult.

"I don't know. It just happened." I partially lied. I knew my attack was caused by Mina and Momo's meeting incident in the hallway.

"You're lying. I know something happened. Tell me." Her face seemed serious and wanted to know the real incident.

"I, uh, I-" I stopped with my words when I suddenly felt my chest getting tighter.

Then I felt Nayeon's hand on top of mine, "It's okay, Jeongyeon. You can tell me. You know I'm always here." She assured me with her weak smile.

I calmed myself first and squeezed her hand. "I bumped into Mina and Momo awhile ago in the hallway. I started to panic when I accidentally saw Momo's hand. The one she used to slap me." I looked at the ceiling blankly and feeling defeated remembering the time when that woman's hand landed on my face painfully.

Nayeon didn't say anything. But instead, she slowly placed herself beside me and laid down comfortably. Her arm wrapped around my body as well as her leg. She hugged me so tight that I can almost drown in her comfort. Nayeon grabbed my arm for her to lie on her head. So she was basically tugging herself in.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shh, shut up and be quiet." She said and tucked herself tighter to me.

I smiled feeling a little bit satisfied with what she was doing. She was comforting me physically by giving me an assurance that I'm always safe beside her.

I looked down at her and her eyes were closed. It's not the first time I'm cuddling with her but this will be different because of our true feelings with each other. And probably this will be one of the best cuddles I could have with her.

- - -

4 months later

Nayeon and I had been very busy since our examinations were getting closer and the semester will end sooner than we thought. I have been preparing for my examinations very well and been distracted by my problems with Mina.

There are times that I get to see her with Momo and Chaeyoung but I always shake it off with thought since I have no time in dealing with them. What's the point if none of them haven't moved on?

Anyhow, if anyone's asking about my relationship with Nayeon; Well, we're still casually best friends and none of us initiated to step it up since it'll make things complicated.