Bonus

•~Third Person~•

If anyone talked about what happened at camp, they'd list off all the things they did. The games they played, the food they ate, how the nights went, and so on. Ask four particular students and their teacher, you'd receive a different response. While everyone else would talk about themselves, this group would talk about the spirit that they had found. The lonely spirit, told about through a story of his death. A spirit who'd suffered the fate of those who tried and failed to seek out the one from centuries ago. The spirit who'd been living in solitude, his only friends being the animals around him. The spirit who wanted nothing more than to become himself once more. To become whole, and not just a transparent spirit that could fade away at any given time.

A spirit who wanted and wished to whoever looks on above to become to he once was. A spirit looking for the way out. A spirit. He who dreamed that one day, he may be whole. The four students would talk about this spirit in great detail, the spirit who they helped, the spirit who they befriended. The spirit, who is now whole once again, the newest addition to the school. The newest staff member. A teacher of science. A teacher that was kind, calm, and held a friendly aura to anyone around him. The man who once lost himself as a child, now an adult that wishes to help others just as the four students helped him. A man that's willing to do anything for the four that'd helped him. Willing to do anything for anyone if it meant saving their lives to carry on the future of heroism. All he wishes now is the chance to teach and help these students become their own heroes.

"Alright class. We have a new addition to the staff. He'll be the first years and third years science teacher," Aizawa announced, letting his gaze travel over all his students. "You can come in now." He said, turning to face the door as it was slid open.

The person walked up to the podium desk next to where Aizawa stood, turning to face the class with a wide smile present upon his face. "Good morning everyone," hr greeted, not missing the looks from the four boys that helped him expressed. Their shock, surprise, happiness and excitement that was etched into their once calm and collected faces. "I am Midoriya Izuku. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I hope I can teach you all to the best of my abilities." He introduced himself, smiling ever more as he gazed across the room.

"I expect all of you to welcome Midoriya as a new staff member and to listen to him when he is teaching. If any of you misbehave, I'll know straight away, understand?" Aizawa said, quirk activated to get his point across. Everyone nodded, saying "yes sir" as he let his quirk release. "You better get going now. You still have to meet the other classes."

"Yes sir!" Izuku chuckled, saluting Aizawa before leaving the classroom, waving goodbye to all the students inside. As he headed down the hallway to the next class, he couldn't help thinking to himself.

'This'll be a fun year, huh?'